sol regem and the dragon queen

moon

I growled at the other dragon, he growled back, I stood up on my hind legs and towered over him by 450 feet, he whimpered away and let us pass, I then turn into my moon phoenix form (like phoe phoe!!! except more grey, auqua and black!!!) I let them get on my back and flew upwards much to runaans protests. "moon I swear!!!!" I heard him yell, "ezran, tell him he can try all he wants, he wont win a fight he challenges me too." I say and he nods, he then whispers everything I said to runaan and runaan hit my back, "oh hes gonna get it now." I say and ezran tells runaan and he pales. heh, that's what you get. I flew to the dragon nest and turned into my human form, but first rayla and runaan covered my nude body, since when I turn into my dragon form it rips my clothes, runaan handed me his coat, I buttoned it and it covered me like a cape and it was perfect, I then snapped my fingers and started to take off the coat, I gave runaan his coat back and my clothes were on again and I still had my sun sword, (the one janai had but a katana version) then I turned to runaan, "so you hit me, then swear hm?" I say and grab my sword, he hides behind rayla. "n-no!" he stutters, I roll my eyes and tell them to follow me, I then grab the egg from ezran and use my sun powers to warm it up. it glows brightly, then when I jumped I made it to the dragon queens nest and I see her and bow, "we have your child, I think he misses you." I say while smiling and her eyes glow with color and she takes the egg with her tail and licks it, then it cracks, I panic, then a cute little blue dragon head pops out, I then teleport the others and they see it, the baby dragon runs to ezran, "hey zym! he says to the drsgon and I look at it, I then jump down and walk somewhere else, Amaya notices this....