"...nothing...hes gone.." part 2

Amaya pov

I starting screaming from the pain in my heart, the only man I loved, gone. like a speck of dust in the wind hes gone!! "MOON!!!!!" I scream in agony, everybody hugs eachother while Im sobbing. I hug his body close, I see the queen dragon roar, then moons body glows and rises into the air a few feet up, I look in amazement, I he looks so peaceful, I stand up and back into runaans chest and he holds me with tears In his eyes and I cry in his chest then I see moon levitate back down and lay on his side, then I see him breathe. I run to him and kiss his lips and then check for a heart beat... "HES ALIVE!!!" I shout with the biggest smile I have ever made on my face. "OH MY GOD MOON!!" I yell and hug him close and I hear him grunt. I release him, I was holding him to hard. "a-ama...ya....?" I hear him stutter and I nod happily. he smiles and we both lean in and...I felt a pair of soft lips on mine, I smile in the kiss and so does he. I am so happy, when we pull away we were smiling and I hold his cheek and he leans into my hand, everybody, mostly runaan and rayla and ezran, run to moon and hug him and ezran was crying, I just rub his back and he hugs me, "im happy you can talk, and now you can hear!" he says and I nod and kiss his forehead. we all smile and runaan and rayla dont let go of him, I rub runaans back and he hugs me too, "you may be elves some of you, but I do love you all..." I say and the elves all nod and then I go to the dragon queen, "thank you, I am greatful you have brought him back and I will always be there when you want me here." I bow and she nuzzles her head on me and I hug her nose, everybody smiles at me and I hear a snap and moon now has his clothes on and sword, I smile and peck his lips and hug him and he hugs back, I smile. 'this is the best gift I have ever had, im thankful to the queen and will do almost everything...'