Chapter 18 - Happiness

Catherine Ashton

"Catherine? Are you awake?" I heard Jacob asking me through the door.

"Yeah. Come in." I said and he walked inside.

"It's so dark." He commented but I ignored him. It's almost midnight and he just got home from the dinner with his grandpa. I turned on the lights beside the bed and I can see him still wearing his suit. He sat beside the bed and looked at me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"A little better." I said.

"You were crying huh?" I was speechless, how did he know? He took the ring from the table beside the bed and he looked at it.

"Can you tell me why?" He asked in an unreadable tone.

"I don't think I want this arrange marriage, you and I won't be happy. Don't you think?"

"But it was your idea in the first place to continue this." He said and I sighed.

"Because I thought everything will be okay." I said and he looked at me.

"So you don't want to try this?" He asked and we both looked at each other intensely. I don't what got me but there's something in his eyes that.. made me want to give this a chance.

"We can back off, it's not too late. The invitations still not out yet." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I know. I'm still thinking about it. I just.. I do believe in love and I think this marriage will stop us from achieve our goals." I said and he nodded weakly. I reached out my hand and caressed his cheek. He held my hand and we both stayed silent for a moment. There's tension building up when we touched.

We both looked at each other intensely and he leaned his head towards me. Our forehead touched and I closed my eyes. I don't know what this is about but..

"Stay with me tonight." I said and he nodded weakly before he kissed me slowly. He moved closer to me to deepen the kiss and I kissed him back. It became more intense after that and I pulled his tie off throwing it to the ground.

I took off his suit without breaking the kiss and he put his hands on my waist slowly circling it. He started to trail kisses to my neck making me moan. I started to unbutton his shirt and he took off my hoodie leaving me only in my panties. I wasn't wearing my bra and his eyes landed on my breast staring at it. He took off his shirt and he kissed me again.

He turned off the lights making it all pitch dark and he laid me to the bed with him on top of me. He slowly started to kiss my neck again and slowly going down to my breast. He kissed it and licked it making me moan. He played it with his hands when I'm busy caressing my hands to his back.

"Tell me to stop." He said but I don't want it to stop.

"No." I said as I let out a moan. He trailed kisses down to my stomach and started to touch what's down there. I moaned so bad that I took a pillow putting it on my face. He slipped his hand into my panties and started to getting hot down there. I was screaming because of the pleasure and he's not playing around.

He took my panties off and I heard him unbuckling his pants. He took the pillow away from me and kissed me again. His hands played with my breast again.

"Jacob.." I whispered.

"Are you sure? Tell me to stop if you want me to stop." He said.

"No.. please." I said and he went inside me. I closed my mouth to prevent me from moan loudly. He kissed my neck and he started to thrust in and out. He groaned and cursed before he kissed me again. I was so.. addict to the pleasure that he's giving me and I don't want it to stop.

We were so into it that we reached the climax so fast. He hugged my body and I hugged him tightly. He sat me up on his lap and he was panting. I kissed him and he caressed my bare back. I'm glad it was pitch black because it let out body just go with it.

"I didn't expect this." He whispered.

"Yeah." I said as I started to caressed his body with my finger. His body tensed and I kissed him again. He kissed my neck and he laid me on the bed again. He flipped my body and he started to trail kisses on my back. I buried ny head to the pillow moaning and he thrusted in again.

"Oh god, Jacob." I moaned. He flipped me back and started to kiss what's down there. I moaned big time and I felt my body was so actively reacting to his touch. I felt my body loving it and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach making me wanting more.

We did a lot of rounds throughout the night and we didn't talk a lot. We let our bodies talk instead and there's no doubt that we were attracted to each other but this attraction won't last long. It's not love, it's just lust.. a pure one.

After that long night, we were still kissing with each other. He has his hands all over my body not missing an inch of it. It was like he was marking me fully and I'm not complaining. We were still making out, butt naked and in the darkness. I ran my hands through his hair and he squeezed my ass making me moan again.

"I don't think I can let you go easily after this." He whispered wnd I just don't want to answer that because I can't guarantee what will happen next. I stopped kissing him and he pulled me into his arms. I laid on his chest and fell asleep.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow after we spent the night together. I just hope the both of us will get our own happiness.