Chapter 34 - Cute Little Ass

Catherine Ashton

I smiled widely when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and it's Jacob. I told him to come to my hotel instead of me going to his house. Our grandpas will screw us again.

"I miss you!" I jumped at him and he chuckled.

"I miss you too.. and why are you wearing a dress? Are you going somewhere?" He asked as he looked at me from head to toe. I crashed my lips to his and tried to take his suit off but he won't let me. He pushed me slowly and I looked at him a little furious.

"I can't wait.. will you cooperate?" I said honestly and he shook his head. I looked at him disbelief and pouted.

"What? You're not in the mood?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"I can tear that right here right now, Catherine. But we have somewhere to be.." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Where? I thought you and I are going to have the best nig-"

"Trust me, you'll love it." He said as he took my hand.

"But.. but I want.." I said and he opened the door dragging me outside. He pressed the lift button and he smiled to me.

"What's more important than us having fun in bed, honey?" I asked and he looked at me shaking his head.

"Don't tell me that you're not interested in this anymore?" I gestured my body and he sighed.

"Please don't test me, Catherine. We'll tumble in bed later on, I promise. You can have as many rounds you want." He said and I smirked. I giggled and he pulled me into the lift.

"Really? Well.. that will be fun." I bit my lips and I noticed that he pressed the R button which means rooftop. I checked the rooftop 2 days ago and it was beautiful.

"Are you seriously taking me to see the night view? Babe.. I've seen it, let's just go back to the room and do our.. business." I whispered the last word to his ear as I roamed my hands on his body.

"Catherine please.."

"What?" I pouted.

"I'm yours so you don't need to worry." He said and we walked out from the lift. He pulled me out from the lift and he brought me to the balcony of the rooftop.

"It's beautiful.. I've always wanted to see this view." He said and I just nodded.

"Babe.. enjoy it." He said.

"I'm enjoying." I said as I looked around. It is beautiful and it's more beautiful since I come back here with Jacob.

"I'll give you the world, Catherine." He suddenly said and I turned to him.

"Hmm?"

"I'm ready to give my whole for you and I have no doubt my love for you. It was yours, it is yours and it will always be yours." He smiled and I looked at him holding back my tears.

"Why are you so sweet?" I pouted as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm ready to take all the risk to live happily with you, yo have kids with you and build a family that I've always wanted with you."

"Me too.." I hugged him as I cried my happy tears out.

"I love you so much." I said and he caressed my head.

"I love you more, Catherine Ashton." He released the hug and he suddenly kneeled down on one knee. I was shocked that I squated down with him. He took out a black velvet box and opened it.

"Yes!! Yes!!" I hugged him again and he laughed.

"I didn't even ask yet.."

"I'll marry you.." I cried and he patted my back.

"You didn't even see the ring.."

"I don't need to.. I want you.." I said and he slowly stood up. I kept hugging him and he hugged me tightly.

"At last.. at last.." I heard him mumbling and I smiled. I released the hug and he cupped my face. He wiped my tears and opened the box again revealing the ring. I looked at him speechless because the ring is so beautiful. He took it and slipped it into my ring finger.

I hugged him again and I cried again. He chuckled as he patted my back.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too and you don't know how much it hurts when we both apart." He said and I released the hug. I wiped my tears and I looked at him seriously.

"Actually.."

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm moving my company here to New York. I.. kinda bought the building 3 blocks from yours." I said shyly and his eyes widen.

"What?"

"I'm moving to New York and so does my family. I mean.. my dad knew about it but it's a secret from my grandpa." I said and he held my hand tightly.

"Are you seriously?"

"Yeah.. I know you love New York so I decided to move here."

"Wow.. it's a little overwhelming but.. wow." He said and I slowly leaned my head to him. I kissed him slowly and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close.

"I'm going to be Catherine William.. that's cool." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah.. you are."

"Thankyou for.. proposing. I will marry you even though you didn't do it." I said looking at him smiling widely.

"Nah.. I have to do it."

"When did you plan this?" I asked and his eyes landed on my neck. His eyes widen and I nodded.

"Please tell me that Brad gave you that.."

"Yeah, why?" I asked and he shook his head.

"It's beautiful and I read the letter too." I said and he sighed.

"Brad stole it from my room." I chuckled.

"So.. are you still up with the tumble in bed?" He smirked and I smacked his chest playfully.

"What? You were asking about it. You were so keen on getting me in your bed." He teased me and I bit my lips. I put my hands on his chest and slowly unbutton his white shirt.

"Babe.. are you serious?" He's a little taken back.

"I am.. let's go." I grabbed his hand and dragged his cute little ass to my hotel room.

The End.