7.naughty neil

neil wipes Avni's tears...

Avni: i want a cute little dog like her....can you get me...

neil: first stop crying i will buy for you okay lets go....he holds her hands..

avni: really you will buy for me like a child ask for chocolates....with a childish face....

neil(in mind): how pretty she is looking 

neil yeah they both go into the car but neil stops the car and gets down and ask her not to come out..

avni: where these guy went....

neil comes with a ice-creams...and gives it to Avni...while Avni was surprised....and stares at him

neil: i know i am handsome don't stare at me i will feel shy...

avni turns her face aside while neil says you can check me out after all your my wife..

avni blushes and same goes with neil...

dadi was roaming too and fro while avneil enters the house...

dadi: finally you came what is the time now... did you know how worried was i you will not pick the call nor call me he catches neil's ear...

neil: dadi sorry na because of her i went... she demanded to eat ice-cream so how can i don't full fill her demands...

avni(in mind): how easily he is telling lies now wait and watch kadoos...

dadi: how sweet of you beta your taking care of your wife...

avni: dadi turns towards to avni from back neil's is pleasing avni to not to tell 

dadi: Avni what happened?? neil was like dadi i ts to late you sleep Avni came with me we too have to sleep right he holds her hand...

Avni was shocked 

dadi: neil beta you can go and sleep let avni finish her talking...

neil: i can't sleep with out her naa dadi... he smiles shyly 

dadi(in mind): i think neil is more into avni i have to do something other wise... i don't know what my grand son will do....let me leave them other wise... 

dadi: Avneil you guys enjoy i will meet you tomorrow bye....she goes from there with out turning her head back...

Avni stamps neil foot poring all anger...while neil shouts in pain...

dadi: i think they started in hall itself thank god i am only in these house other wise...

neil: pulls avni's hair...

avni: neil leave my hair...other wise....

neil: what??

Avni: punches him and neil falls down...

precap:

Avneil spits the food and looked at each other...and they plans will they plan back fires