28.Neil'S Weird Behaviour

neil phone rings by seeing caller id neil's blood boils in anger his expression changes from teasing mood to angry mood she just jerks avni from his lap and his hands runs threw his hair due to frustration..

for the first time avni was tensed by seeing his condition..

neil lifts the call and speaks 

while avni hesitate to go behind neil and her mind u should go but some where her heart said no after along battle between heart and mind and minds wins she goes exactly when he finished the call..

neil angrily shouts at avni while tears formed in Avni's eyes but she just controlled her tears from flowing down and avni looks at neil she figured it out by seeing him that something is wrong but ignored it at stayed clam because she don't want to ask him further..

neil: avni just leave from hear before i loose my temper..

avni sadly walks out of the office and goes directly to her house..

Neil hits the wall in frustration and throws everything from table tears were rolling from his eyes as he can't understand what to do...

and again a call rings he picks it up..

neil: dadi...

by listening to his voice dadi understood what has happened..

dadi: neil beta listen it time to tell the truth to avni before she finds out.. 

neil: no i can't dadi if she finds out she will hate me and i can't loose her dadi she is my life dadi if she finds out then she will leave me...

dadi: no neil you should tell the truth to avni and she may take time but she will understand it neil she is different from others that is the reason i have chosen her...

neil: yes dadi i will but not today as i have already hurted her tomorrow morning i will tell her the entire truth 

dadi: all the best neil don't loose hope...

here 

avni reached home and changes her self and Avni goes in study room to read a book so that her mind refreshes..

Avni was about to take a book but other book falls down..

avni opens the book...

its written my love for you will be never faded..

she starts reading it..

The first time I heard your laugh,my face lit's up with the smile..

here neil hurriedly takes the jacket was about to move he sees album and opens it and he hides the album in the desk and locks it..

and he comes out of the office and takes his car and drives and stops at gift shop and takes a sorry card some red roses and Chocolates with him..

what happens when your close one hides some thing which is related to his past will past ruins there beautiful present or make there bond strong...

precap: Neil opens the door and boom 💥💥...