15.secret keeper

neil: when did you see me with a girl that to with out t-shirt...

avni: morning 

neil: wait that means your keeping eye on me i am right

avni: your wrong when i woke up your not there so i got tensed and i called you but you kept your  phone here..and dadi wants to talk to you....that is the reason i have been searching for you...

neil: that means your concerned about me right....wait dadi wants to talk to me....why she wants to talk to me did you say anything to her....

neil phone rings he picks the call as it was dadi's call...

dadi: i am upset with you how can you go out with out shirt and your leaving your wife and roaming with other girls right....

and listen i have hired a secret keeper who are watching you so be care full and next time i don't want any complaint from you...okay bye ...

Avni: what?? why are looking at me..

Neil: Avni why did you tell to dadi.....

Avni: no i didn't 

neil: wait a min she hired secret keeper who was watching every move of us and listen change the dress 

Avni: no way....

neil: ok you can come but were is your mangalsutra and sindoor...

Avni: why??

neil: you should look like a married women....

avni: oh then you should look like a husband how it is possible 

neil: omg Avni....

avni: how how?? then what should i do that even you look like a married man..

sarah comes to there room 

sarah: avni your looking beautiful....come guys lets go 

Neil: butter cup can you please excuse us i just want to talk to my wife alone and for next time please knock the door....

sarah: oh sorry she goes out of the room..

Avni smiles 

neil: wait why are smiling please change the dress and listen from next time i will wear shirt so leave these topic here....

Avni: okay fine i am changing...

neil: your looking hot but you can wear these type of dress when we are alone not out side and pulls her and hugs her 

avni too hugs him...

neil: you said some thing that i should look like a married men then you can do one thing

avni: what??

neil: by holding my hand and listen don't leave me and go....

avni: fine she storms to wash room by taking another dress...neil mean while wears shirt 

after that....

avni holds neil's hand and both comes out of the room....

sarah: shall we..

neil: sure....

the 3 visits eiffel tower.....and avni sees a couple who is proposing each other and smiles...

and avni sees a couple who is proposing each other and smiles

neil bents down in knees in front of avni....while avni was shocked 

neil: tum mujhse dosti karoge...by forwarding his hand while avni gives her hand to neil ...

avni: sochungi....

sarah: i thought you will propose her but i know you can't love any one except Ruby di right neil...

neil: may be but avni is special to me....

avni(In mind):  she is ruby's sister i have seen in the photo one side sarah is sitting on another ruby is he still loves ruby by why said i am special.....

neil kiss her....