chap-32

neil: avni listen to me 

avni: nothing is left to listen neil u broke my trust that will never rebuilt again..

ruby: avni is out ruby is in avni u such an emotional fool any way neil is mine...

neil: u can't leave me avni he kneels down in front of avni begging her to listen to him but avni was broken completely by seeing neil at her..

neil: avni i am u r husband...

avni: you lost to be the husband if you come behind me i will move more far way form you and i will never return back.

avni's phone rings..

avni: dad i will text u when i will reach to airport and please ask bhai not to worry i fine...

she cut's the call..

neil: one last chance..

avni: okay i will give u.

neil was some what reviled but soon his light small turned into frown...

avni:let coin decide our fate neil 

neil: avni what happened to you why are behaving like cold...

avni: u made me same neil you would have shared your past with me but u kept it under wrapped just to pretend that you are best husband...

neil: i never got a chance avni..

avni: it's just an excuse neil if you are honest you wuold have trust me neil but i think i didn't hold a special place  in you heart..

leave all these neil ruby is here why too waste time neil as i knows u r always in touch with her and let coin decide our fate..

Avni: if it head were still going to be husband and wife and we will give a second chance for these marriage...

and if it is tail we won't bring these matter any more and  i will leave forever..

neil: what will be if it is in between head and tails...

avni: divorce....and u will marry ruby...

Neil: R u playing games with our future

avni: u played with trust and feelings what about that...

avni toss the coin 

the coin is in air...

will it be heads/tails/in between??

 will the coin decide there fate?? ...

 to be continued soon💛💛...