Andy Fowler

Imagine

Pt. 1
One foot in front of the other, the rain falling fast hitting your tear stained face. Feet moving faster than your own body, a thousand thoughts. With only one destination, Andy's place.

You finally arrive at the door, slowly stepping closer, and knocking. After a few minutes you start to hear faint voices from inside, then the door opened. Standing there Andy, with the boys behind him.
You smile weakly and try to talk but nothing comes out.

Andy reaches out and pulls you into a hug holding you close, you walk inside still embraced in the hug. He slowly lets go and moves just enough to talk to you.

"Y/n... Head up to my room and I won't be long I will bring a hot drink up" he says pointing towards the stairs

You nod your head in response, and walk up the stairs without saying anything. You reach Andy's room, opening the door, closing it behind you and walking to his bed. You let out a sigh and wait for Andy.

After a few minutes Andy walks in the door, handing you the hot drink he said he was going to make. He looks over to you to see you shivering, without saying anything Andy walks over to his wardrobe and grabs one of his hoodies handing it to you.

"Thankyou And" You say as you put the hoodie on, also giving him a warm smile.

——————
Would you like a part two?