chapter 3

Kalianas pov

I was about to start talking to them again but I heard Mabel come down the stairs and could tell she was about to speak. "and the thing is kris vampires aren't as common as they were a couple of hundred years ago. Back then yeah there were wars between wolf and night walkers but now I mean everything changed people are given chances to show you who they are on the inside not just what's on the outside" I'm pretty sure everyone agreed because all of they're heart rates slowed down a bit while kris's had risen probably because he was angry knowing that the way he's been acting towards her was wrong.

"so kris do you have anything else you want to get off your chest while most of us are here?" He just shook his head 'i think she deserves an apology' I said to him through our link. He looked up to me and then Mabel "Mabel I'm sorry for the things I've said and hope to try to change my mind set about wolfs and blood suckers" blood suckers, true but a little disrespectful but its probably the best I'm going to get out of him.

Everyone went their separate ways, kaytlin to the school to join Alicia, Lukas went out to go get some groceries in, jess and kris went out to start selling his cars and Carly went to go see addilyn. Also Mabel went out to hunt because she's running low on blood so its just me and I have no idea what to do, well I do I have options like still go out and try and shift. Go to the high school to see if Gwen is there or go up and read that little book that she left.

And I don't want to choose the latter at this point in time, and I don't really want to try and shift now cause Mabel could possibly be able to sense it or hear it. So really I guess I've only got the option of going to the school. I hopped off the couch and grabbed my car keys heading out into the garage and into my car. I actually think I want to go back I mean school was easy so I guess it was fun for me a lot more than others cause I didn't need to worry.

The drive there was actually nice, it started raining outside which I love the smell when the soil outside gets damp and the freshness. Its nice and relaxing. I pulled up into the car park and got out watching everyone walk past and into the school I think it was break right now so I probably have another ten minutes or so to try and find Gwen to see if she was able to get help or not.

I don't think I could pick up her scent cause i don't really know what it is but I'm pretty sure she'd be at the office or the principals office. I first tried the office and she wasn't there as I walked to the principals office which was on the other side of the school, everyone stared.

Im pretty sure they know about the whole me killing my 'mate' and 'parents' story so they probably think I'm kind of monster. But to be honest I don't care what they think and I can't really be bothered telling anyone the real story.

I got to the office but no one was sitting outside I listened carefully and could hear people chatting in the office, it was Gwen she's talking to him right now about why she's here. I walked over and knocked on the door and then entered. "oh Kylie um please wait outside and ill get with you as quick as I can" he said. "I'm not here for me I'm here for Gwen" I said sitting down in the seat beside her.

"what is your relation to miss Peter ?" He asked "I'm her alpha" I looked over to her and smiled while she looked shocked "is this true Gwen?" He asked her she kept looking at me almost as if she was waiting for me to turn around and say it was some kind of joke. I just nodded and she smiled "yes, it is" because she had no record from other schools that we could get a hold of we had a bit of paper work to do. Which involved me writing me and Mabel as her emergency contact and a new home address.

After about half an hour of the principal talking through how things work here and what is expected of her we finally were allowed to go. Because no classes were sorted out for her I just thought it would be a good idea if I took her back to the pack house. We walked back to the car but she was absolutely silent. We both got in and I just sat there waiting for her to talk.