chapter 7

It feels weird, being out of America. I mean this is the first time in a long time since I've left the country I mean I've never been to the united kingdom before, its a lot colder than I expected. I walked through the airport passing many people, many different faces and a hell of a lot of different smells. Lucky for me I only had my hand luggage so I was able to walk straight from the walk way to the service desk for cabs and cars.

"hey excuse me would you be able where the closest car hire is" I asked a young woman at the desk.

"yes of course the closest is probably over is about a half an hour drive which is right beside the shopping centre. I'm not specifically sure what street its on but if you ask any one of the taxis outside to take you to the closest car hire they'll know where to go" she said in an anguish accent.

"thank you" I said as I walked out to the front where the cabs were. Luckily for me its wasn't that busy as it was about four in the morning so I hopped into the closest cab.

"hey, where you headin?" The man asked me looking into the rearview mirror

"closest car hire please" I said and he simply nodded pulling out of the bay and driving along the road.

"so what brings you here then?" He asked trying to make conversation as he drove through the dark.

I leaned back and sighed "family, a lot of issues so I'm here to try and sort it out but I've only got today to do it as I have to get back home asap" he chuckled

"well that's gonna be a challenge aint it, trying to sort out god knows how many problems in only the space of a good few hours. Good luck tae ya" he said.

Small talk continued for a bit then stopped, then started again. And finally after actually about an hour instead of half an hour we had finally arrived at the car hire which was open, which I'm guessing they probably have longer hours cause of being the closest to the airport.

"thanks dude" I handed him the money and got out, I closed the door and he drove off, he seemed like decent dude. I turned back around to the car hire and walked up and through one of the double doors.

"hey there, how can I help you?" The guy asked as he checked me out a little.

"I'm looking for a sports car, porche? Audi? bmw?" I asked coming up to the counter.

"an American girl, cute" why do most dudes need to flirt a little when having a conversation

"thanks, um so do you have any of those cars?" I asked him, he walked around the counter and waved his hand for me to follow him.

"so at the moment all of our bmw's are already pre hired along with most of out Audis but we do have a 2019 Audi R8 which might interest you or we have the new 2020 911 porche Carrera s which is gorgeous" he said pointing to the two which had two different cars separating them.

"ill take the 911" I told him as I walked back to the counter. He quickly followed suit and started typing away at the keyboard, I began to give him my details and then at the end payed for the two days, just incase.

"ok perfect, i'll bring the car out to the from tan you'll be ready to go" I just nodded to him and walked outside the front waiting for him.

He brought it out and it was bright white with black alloy wheel, it was actually quite a pretty car but not as pretty as my Ferrari.

He parked it in-front of me and then got out walking around the car and placing the keys in my hand.

"be careful, this car has a kick" he said grinning