11 • My Top 5 Favourite Fitness YouTubers

Hey y'all, guess who's back and ready to shower y'all with regular uploads, and yes you heard me right, so here's a lil love from me to you, ✨😩💕✨💕💖💓💝💓💒💘❣️💗💖💝❤️❤️💘💓❤️❤️💕💘💓💝💗❤️❣️❤️💗💘✨❤️💖💝❣️💓 and let's get started with today's topic!

Now the youtubers i'm going to recommend are those i have SEEN results from, not heard, but SEEN with my own damn eyes. these aren't all focused on weight loss which i LOVE because i'm more on the slim side and i want that poppin' hourglass body.

So, here's my shirt and simple list:

• Gabriella Whited - Amazing youtuber, super motivational and most of her workout don't need equipment which is a definite YES from me.

• Vicky Justiz - Now i love her and her videos so much, but she does use equipment in some videos, but for people who want no equipment workouts, there's a good amount of workouts she has in her channel that don't require equipment.

• Lilly Sabri - I only found her channel recently, but SHIT those workouts BURN. she does use equipment some times so you just have to find videos that don't need equipment.

• Femnique - Femnique has some pretty good exercises too. I don't rely on them for workouts often, i just add a couple in for an extra burn, but most of the exercises i've tried from their channel do work.

• Jade Venecia- Her resistance band workout SLAPS. periodt. She has some amazing ass workout that i recommend y'all try.

That's all for today babes, if you have any questions or requests on what i should do next I'd be happy to help! Don't forget to vote, it motivates me to make new chapters

God bless y'all

- joy 😩❤️