16• How To Gain Weight Fast

Hey girlies, (and guys), its me again, i decided to post something here again because why not really 😁 and I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY BABES 😩❤️💖💕💓💖💘💘💖💖💖💓❣️💗❣️💘💖💕💕💖💗❤️💗💗💘💓💗❣️❤️💕here's some love to brighten up your day 🙃❤️

Never in a million years did i think i'd ever make a post like this, because for me, i do NOT gain weight. I eat more than anyone I know but i never ever gained weight, and so many people would tell me they wished they were like me so they could eat all they wanted without gaining weight and all that, but even i got tired of being so skinny, so i decided to gain a couple pounds.

Now it wasn't anything drastic, but i gained 4 pounds in a month. i'm pretty proud of myself for that ngl, and if you want to gain that much weight or more, then continue reading.

First of all, if you believe that whatever you eat amounts to no weight gained, the calories you're eating probably aren't enough. The daily requirement is about 2,000 calories, so, if you take in over 2,000 calories, slowly you'll start to gain a bit of weight. Now I went to boarding school and you're allowed to take food there.

And i took advantage of that and are as much as i could as often as i could. But, the trick is to not over eat, because if you're like me, overeating will probably result in you flushing all of that food out or getting bloated. Take in snacks before eating main meals, and try not to drink water before eating main meals. The water will probably just fill up space food could've gone in.

Even though i did, i suggest that you do not eat late at night, you'll probably just get bloated, so please don't. Consume high calorie foods, but watch the sodium levels. And don't forget to eat healthy.

If you rely on junk food to gain weight it will be more fat than muscle (if you're gaining weight for a bigger bum or bigger thighs and all that). Get enough sleep and drink water ladieeeessss (and guys). Those two things are sooo essential. Stay hydrated and get enough sleep. Even if you're not focusing on gaining weight, these two things are things that help you so so much.

QOTP: When is your christmas break? And if you're already on break, when did it start?

That's wall for today babes, if you have any questions or requests on what i should do next I'd be happy to help!

God bless y'all

- joy 😩❤️