With friends like these...

Y/n PoV:

It's been about 2 hours since I've been transferred to Tartarus, they've kept me in this cell and refuse to let me do anything. I didn't do anything to deserve this.

Y/n: I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

The slot at the door opens showing 2 guards with stun batons.

Guard: You better keep it down in there before we have to shut you up...

I just continue to lie on the ground, even though this room is padded, it's the least comfortable thing to sleep on. Even still I manage to fall asleep.

In the dream:

When I shut my eyes I'm dragged down into a dark abyss, I bounce off the ground and stand up, I stare at the endless nothingness surrounding me and the abyss stares back. A pair of yellow eyes gazed at me, I can't see the body only it's eyes.

Suddenly a sharp pain shoots through my body and I clutch my head in pain, voices echoing inside my mind.

You're all alone...

They think you're a monster...

Who would believe you...

Did you see how you tried to kill them, how you killed your own father...

Y/n: Stop it, I would never...

You can't change...ANYTHING...

You're a monster... And that's what they see you as...

Y/n: It's not true!

I feel a weight pulling on my left leg, as I begin sinking into the tar-like floor. I try to squirm and thrash out, but I only succeed in sinking deeper into the floor. The thing in the shadows watching me intently, as I fall beneath the surface of the floor.

Y/n (muffled): AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Back to reality:

Third person PoV:

Guard: Hey, did you see what happened to the patient on the 4th floor down?

Guard 2: No?

Guard: He went mad after spending 40 minutes in his cell.

Guard 2: What a bitch!

The guards laughed at the prisoners insanity, unbeknownst to them, Y/n was beginning to stand up behind them, his body contorting and becoming red, filling out, stretching his straightjacket.

Y/n: I AM NOT A MONSTEEEERRR!!!

The guards turn around to see the demon staring back at them.

Before they could subdue him, he began to phase away piece by piece, a moment later he was gone.

Y/n reappeared outside of the facility, he fell a good distance into the water below, meanwhile the alarms were sounding all over the island.

The demon submerged himself, making his way back to the shore line with amazing speed.

Once he reached the beach shoreline, he leapt out of the water and on top of a building.