Bring me the number one hero!

Y/n PoV:

The rain patters down across my face whilst I walk through the crowd of people desperate to escape the rain. I'm uncertain as to how I should feel about this assignment, sending me on my own to the league of villains. The mere thought of these guys attacking scared me, especially when they attacked the USJ nearly two weeks ago.

Unfortunately, Ben decided it would be wise to send me to their base when our new boss, some guy named Shigeraki, contacted us yesterday. God only knows what he's like, especially if we know what his boss is like...

After about half an hour more of walking, the rain soaking my clothes completely, I arrive at my destination. An abandoned bar, the whole building looked forgotten and lost to time. I quietly slid under one of the planks nailed to the door frame and enter. When I get through I notice what looks like an oak inside, the inside is nothing like the outside.

My admiration is interrupted by the sound of feet shuffling. When I turn around, I immediately see a man covered in hands grab me and jump on top of me. One hand on it face, covering my left eye.

???: Who are you..?

Y/n: Y-Y/n L/n, sir!

???: Ahh, Yes, you're the one I've been expecting.

He slowly stands back up, walking away into another room. Meanwhile I sit on the ground, completely baffled as to what happened. After a moment of decomposing myself, I stand up and follow him into another room.

???: You know you're lucky, if I had used all 5 of my fingers, Kurogiri would've had to mop you off the floor.

What kind of stupid crazy quirk is that?!

Y/n (unnerved): I see, so you must be-

???: Shigeraki, Yes. Or perhaps you should call me boss.

Y/n: Ok, Boss.

Shigeraki: That's better...Kurogiri, make us a few drinks would you? I'm feeling parched.

With that a man engulfed in shadow emerges from a door behind the bar, he's cleaning a glass with a white embroidered cloth.

Kurogiri: Yes, Shigeraki?

Shigeraki: Get me something to drink.

Kurogiri: Yes, sir

The man turns around to get another glass and pours a pint inside.

Shigeraki: Now then, Y/n. I have asked for you to come here as a sort of...Backup. You see, I've heard a good amount about you and your "quirk".

Y/n: Yes, boss.

Shigeraki: A quirk such as yours is powerful, too powerful. You even had the strength to take on Sensei and that is no small task...

Kurogiri places the drink in front of Shigeraki and he begins to sip at the golden liquor.

Y/n: I'm glad you think my skills are useful.

Shigeraki: So, have you heard of the hero killer?

Y/n: Who hasn't, I've seen the headlines he's been making all over Japan, it's crazy. I wouldn't think anyone would have the guts to take on pro heroes for the sake of taking on pro heroes.

Shigeraki: And that is exactly why I need him in my league.

I widen my eyes at his proclamation.

Y/n: You can't be serious...The types like him don't want a purpose, you said it yourself. He'll only turn on us if we try to recruit him.

He stops drinking his drink and looks at me.