Here comes a mighty warrior!

Ben PoV:

Dammit...

Ben (thinking): I've been working at this machine for hours and still the part won't fit. I'm going to need to get another part to get it working. At the same time, I need some DNA from some quirk users.

I back away from the machine and looks at my notes.

Ben: Although, they say there's a huge research facility score somewhere. It's very well guarded, but it's not government owned, so the risk factor is lowered. Still, an odd name. Kamino Ward?

Y/n PoV:

I wake up slowly and try to stretch my arms, only to feel a tight grip going around my back and pulling me down. A pair of arms hangs over my shoulders and a groggy voice accompanied them.

Jess: Ugghh, come back to beeeeed...

Y/n: But J-Jess, what if you're brother catches us like t-this?

Jess: Huh? Oh, him? Don't worry about it, we're both adults here. So it should be-

She stops talking as the door creaks open, with Ben walking in.

Ben: Jess, I need you...to...

He slows down noticing me in bed with Jess, who's wrapped around me. I immediately realise the position I'm in.

Y/n: N-Now, I can exp-plain!

Jess looks from me to Ben and smiles whilst holding me tighter.

Jess: Hey Ben, I got y/n to try something new out yesterday~

A menacing aura envelopes Ben as he brandished a large wrench.

Ben: I see...Come with me y/n *raises wrench*, I think I'll test something out on you for the first time...

Timeskip brought to you by a chibi Y/n begging for mercy whilst Jess dies from laughter:

After the situation was explained fully by Jess and the pain from my new bruises mostly subsided, Ben took us into the lab where he had a ton of plans on the table.

Ben: Right you two, I've got some news.

Y/n: Yeah?

Ben: I need more pieces for my machine and I need to get them. So tonight we're going to storm a facility.

Jess: That's a bit hardcore for us isn't it?

Y/n: I agree.

Ben: We don't really have a choice, I need these parts and I'm sure you'll be able to handle yourselves in the same way I do.

Jess: And there's the ego.

Ben: Now, we'll infiltrate the base at dusk, taking anyone out who stands in our way. As for the rest of the day, go out and enjoy.

Y/n: Got ya.

Ben: Don't be late.

Jess: Relax, we won't be.

With that Jess walks into her room and I go into the decontamination chamber, which works surprisingly well as a shower.

I put on my old clothes and walked out to see Jess who was looking very different. For one her clothes were new, she was wearing some sandals, denim shorts, a white t-shirt with an animated dragon on it as well as a summer hat. The thing that distracted me was her eyes, instead of being black with a red sclera, she had white eyes with blue sclera.