✖ c h a p t e r | 06 ✖

mia

"Skylynn, wake up." I whispered, shaking her shoulder gently. She groaned and smacked her lips, opening her eyes at me.

"Good morning princess." I said with a smile. She grinned and jumped up, wrapping her arms around me. I laughed and gave her a tight hug before setting her down.

"We've got to start getting ready."

"Where are we going?" She questioned. I smiled.

"First we're going out for breakfast, then we're going to decide where to go from there." I said. She nodded and ran to the dresser, pulling out random articles of clothing. I laughed and shook my head, looking through my own dresser.

"Will you wear a dress with me?" Skylynn asked. I turned to her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because then we can both be pretty today."

"Sky-"

"Please? Nash will like it, he talks about how pretty you are all the time." I blushed and shook my head.

Did he really talk about me?

"I don't really wear dresses..."

"Please? For me?" She asked, giving me the puppy dog eyes. I sighed.

"Fine, fine." I pulled out a blue and white dress, laying it on my bed. I quickly curled my hair, brading a strande and throwing it into a pony tail.

"How do I look?" Sky asked in her pink dress, twirling around.

I laughed as I slipped my dress on. "Beautiful." I told her. "How about me?" She grinned.

"Fabulous." She said. I laughed again, shaking my head.

"Let's go, the boys are waiting for us in the lobby." She nodded as we walked down together.

As we neared the lobby, my phone rang and I saw Nash's name on the screen, answering.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" He asked. I grinned as I walked into the lobby.

"About ten feet behind you." I said. He turned around and stopped, looking at me. I smiled and hung up my phone, putting it into my purse.

"Hey." Nash said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. I ignored it and smiled.

"Sup?" I asked. He shook his head quickly and I laughed.

"Are you alright, Nash?" I asked before he could say anything else.

"He's just admiring how gorgeous you look." Cam said, walking over to us and patting Nash on the back.

"You look really pretty." Nash blurted out. I blushed and played with my charm bracelet, smiling.

"Thank you. Sky made me wear a dress with her." I said with a small laughed, glancing at Sky. She grinned as I heard whistling from behind me.

"Zayum!" Jack and Jack said, walking next to me. I llaughed and blushed again as Matt grinned.

"You look amazing, Mia."

"I'd rather be in sweatpants." I said, earning a laughed from the boys.

"Ready?" Cameron asked. I nodded, walking out with them. Nash and Matt walked on either side of me as the cold morning air blew across my bare skin, leaving goosebumps.

"Are you cold?" Nash asked. I smiled.

"I'm fine." He smirked slightly, pulling his blue zip up sweatshirt off his shoulders.