✖ c h a p t e r | 15 ✖

mia

"Fucking asshole." I said, wiping my tears and shoving Nash. He laughed.

"Awe, come on! I said I'm sorry!" The other girls were crying with me as the boys were laughing.

"Asshole." I mumbled. He chuckled and pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly.

"I said I'm sorry. It's a good movie." He sang, resting his chin on the top of my head.

I buried my face in his chest as Cameron "awe'd", the rest of the group following after him. I pulled away and three a pillow at Cam's face as Nash laughed, pulling me into him again.

"Next movie?" Hayes asked.

"Well we're not letting the boys choose." Daphne said, wiping her tears as well.

"Come on! It was Nash that suggested 'Marley and Me', not us!" Cameron said. I shook my head.

"No. The girls are picking. The boys can go get snacks in the kitchen." I said.

"Don't miss us too much." Nash said with a wink. I rolled my eyes playfully and threw a pillow at him as he dodged it and smirked, hurrying into the kitchen.

"Okay, what movie?" I asked, looking up. Daphne and Kat were staring at me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Um... What's up?" I asked slowly.

"You two need to date." Daphne said.

"Now." Kat said. I laughed.

"Neither of us feel that way, and we've only known each other for a few weeks." I said. Daphne groaned.

"That's such bullshit. Time doesn't matter, and you both feel that way." I shook my head.

"Whatever you say, Daph."

"Seriously, she's so right." Kat said.

I shook my head again. "Can we just pick a movie, guys?" I asked. They sighed as we looked through Netflix for a good movie.

"Mean Girls is no Netflix?" I yelled, clicking on it.

"Yassssss!" Daphne screamed and Kat cheered. We sat down on the couch as the boys walked back out. Nash has a bowl of popcorn in his hands and Cameron had a bowl of chips as Hayes carried a bunch of soda bottles.

Nash walked in front of Kat and I as we sat next to each other.

"You're going to have to move over Kat." Nash said. I looked up at him and blushed lightly as Kat looked at me with asmirk.

"You want to sit next to your girlfriend?" She teased. Nash rolled his eyes, a slight pink tint coming into his cheeks.

"Move." He said.

"Not unless you tell me why you want me to move." She said.

"I want to sit next to Mia. Please and thank you." He said with a smirk as Kat grinned and moved over. I smiled at Nash as he sat down next to me, looking me in the eyes.

"Hi." He said with a cheeky grin. I smiled, blushing slightly.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hey love birds, what do you want to drink?" Hayes asked. We blushed and looked away from eachother to Hayes.

"Pepsi." We said at the same time. I blushed as Nash bit his lip, everyone smirking at us as Hayes handed us our drinks.

-

Now, if someone were to write down Nash's and my story, they would've assumed we'd be together.

For god's sake, I would've thought that.