New World

Amethyst

To say she was excited would be an understatement. Today she would open her own portal and venture in the Human World. Sucumbus's were able to go between world at will. She had just finally made her portal, at the age of 18 she was finally allowed to explore. Grinning she flared her pitch black wings and flew inside the hole.

At once she was in the Human World. The full moon gleamed brightly as she flew through the sky. "So cool," she remarked as she flapped her wings to go higher and higher. As she flew she noticed a black speck leaving the dense forest. Interested she flew above it unnoticed and at once swooped down and flew by it.

She saw that it was a bat. "So that's what you were," she remarked at the surprised creature. At once she rose higher until she noticed a very large building that was surrounded by the dark forest. Drawn to it she flew to the building and landed on the roof unnoticed.

Dracula

Who was that girl and what was she ? he thought as the black winged girl disappeared before he could reply. Large black bat-like wings, a long black tail, elongated pointy ears and purple hair, black curled horns and sea foam green eyes.

He had returned to his castle hoping to have caught sight of the purple haired beauty.