~🖤 DISCLAIMERS 🖤~

~WARNINGS~

Hi everyone! Mel here! I am writing this chapter to give out a couple of disclaimers! :) Anyways, this chapter will deal with somethings that perhaps may disturb some people and if it does, I am truly sorry and I apologize. As of now, some of the things that will be mentioned throughout this story are

- Bullying

- Self Esteem

- Unholy things such as my OC considering her quirk is named "Demon"

I am not sure if those topics may trigger something for any of you which is why i want to put that out of the way. But do not worry, not the entire story will deal with those topics all of the time.

~INTRODUCTIONS~

Anyways! now that those disclaimers are out of the way i would like to talk about some of the things that I mentioned in the description just in case you did not catch it before! ^_^

✨STORY DESCRIPTION  ✨

This story will be a story about my OC named Mitsuki Mai that was based on pure inspiration, thought, and imagination. It has taken me a lot of courage to finally write this fan fiction and I hope you all get a chance to enjoy it. Mitsuki was a girl that has been through pain all of her life because of her unique quirk. She was always looked down upon and treated poorly in grade school and junior high. That is, until she met a specific boy named Shoto Todoroki that has finally learned to understand her and help her accept her quirk.

🌼🌸---------- UPLOADING SCHEDULE ----------🌸🌼

EVERY SATURDAY

EVERY SUNDAY

you guys might get 1-3 chapters each weekend day depending on how I am feeling. hope ya'll can understand ^_^....because i just entered school hehe~

Anyways! I hope that you can all hopefully enjoy my story and fanfic without any problems! I will try everything in my absolute power to be consistent with my uploading schedule because I want to make sure that all of you are satisfied! Lol, I talk to much...alright then, enjoy! <3 toodles!

- Author-chan❣️