⛓ Origin: Mitsuki Mai ⛓

Mitsuki's POV:

Im what anybody would call an outcast, an outsider if you will. My name is Mitsuki Mai, but most people just call me Mai-san. The reason why most people see me differently... is because my quirk is very unique. It's something you don't see often. My quirk is called 

Demon.

Now I know what you are thinking. A demon? What the hell? But yes, it is true. The name of Quirk is demon. Why I have this quirk you may ask? Well, its because my father is a demon as well. One that you would not want to face during battle. My father is a villain. He may not be a very "popular" villain but i guarantee you, he is one. my father has told me countless of times to join the league of villains and to be quite honest, I could have easily joined if I wanted to. 

But that is not my case, I am not my father and nor do I think of becoming like him or who he wants me to be. That is just not me. I am going to become a hero no matter what it takes. Thats why I have always dreamed of attending UA high school for hero's. As of currently, I live alone because I don't even want to acknowledge my father or have him in my presence. 

Anyways, The word "Demon" for my quirk may seem too vague as it is so let me tell you why it is unique. The reason why it is different is because I essentially have 3 quirks in one. One includes Teleportation. I can make portals and teleport things including myself. The drawback of this quirk is that I can not teleport long distances, it must be 15 yards within my range but I am working on it. 

Another one of my quirks is summoning. Ever since I was younger my father has forced the shadow of the famous three headed dog known as Cerberus inside of my body. He only comes out when I am extremely angry or when I am desperate for his presence. Me and Cerberus do not have a great relationship as of now but I'm trying to fix that. 

The last quirk I have is a really powerful one. Its telekinesis and typically I am able to move objects with my mind but the only drawback of this quirk is that you are able to tell that i'm using it by the red or black color that surrounds it and I cannot lift very heavy objects such as buildings as they are always depicted in the movies but Im trying my hardest to train and fix that and maybe some day, I might be able to lift those kinds of things. 

My physical appearance consists of my long, straight, black hair along with straight across bangs in the front. I have very dark black lifeless eyes if you will, but if I am using my power and Im angry, then they will turn fully red or black which tends to scare some people. When I am using my quirk, my hair usually tends to rise up for some reason. My skin is also extremely pale besides when I am blushing and I have black and red writings engraved into my skin and that only glows when Im using an extreme amount of power. To a lot of people, I am always told that I am rather intimidating and Im trying to change that by becoming a nicer and approachable person. 

Anyways, This is the story of how I found out what it means to be a hero, what it means to love, to put others in front of yourself, and to know what true power is.

I, am Mitsuki Mai. 

Hey ya'll I hope you enjoyed the first actual chapter of my story hehe. good day. 

-Author-Chan❣️