🥀 PAST 🥀

3rd person POV:

"Oh my god, why does she look so scary?" One of the boys in the class said. Mitsuki walked into the classroom not knowing what to do or say because it was her first day. She was obviously nervous as any kid would be. But hearing somebody make a comment like that made her quite furious. Mitsuki was a girl who never learned to control her emotions no matter how hard she tried to. Her eyes turned red and she looked like she was about ready attack the boy and all of his friends, until the teacher told them to calm down. 

"Look at her eyes," one of them said while freaking out and she stopped, she realize she was going too far with it. the teacher then pointed towards a semi- colored hair boy. "Todoroki, raise your hand please," the teacher said. The boy complied with what he said and she wondered why that was the only empty seat in the classroom. 

Does nobody want to sit next to him?  She thought. I mean, he was a little intimidating and she understood why nobody would want to sit next to him. Even she was a little scared of him. She wanted to get to know him a little better so she said, "Hi, my name is Mitsuki Mai." The young boy turned his head and said "The name is Shoto Todoroki, don't bother me" Mitsuki's eyes widened but she was not surprised at his response. So she did as she was told, and went on with the lesson. 

It was then break time and she sat alone. She was always used to sitting alone, or being alone so she didn't really mind. As she was eating her lunch, the same group of kids that made her angry in class approached her. She was scared but she then she remembered,

Heroes never get scared. 

Even if she was going to be the one saving herself this time, then she would still do it. The boy walked up to her and smacked her food out of her hands which made Mitsuki very angry. 

"Freaks don't deserve to eat." He said, with his friends laughing in the back.

"Jerks don't deserve to breathe" She replied with, as she got up. 

Mitsuki's eyes turned black this time, filled with pure hatred, anger, and disgust, thinking about how people could actually be this cruel. It was her fathers teachings that told her to never let herself be talked to in such a way. That was the only advice she ever took from him. 

"What did you say to me?" The boy asked angrily. His quirk that let him his body turn into sharp objects activated. His fingers turned into knives ready to cut her and Mitsuki was about ready to squeeze his throat until she saw a figure quickly moving in front of her.

Todoroki? 

He quickly grabbed his wrist as there was no dangerous objects near it and slightly froze his wrist, Making the boy scream in agony. 

"My wrist! My wrist! It's purple!" 

With that, he walked past Mitsuki and coldly said "Maybe next time, you should control your emotions."

and with that he was her hero.

Ya'll i need to write like 2 more chapters skdnjkldnfnksd it's okay ill get through this lol. 

-Author-chan