Oncoming traveler

Three days passed without talking to anyone. Quite peaceful if these hoes weren't talking shit behind my back.

DING DONG DING DING DONG DING

I jump up real quick. I look outside. All the villagers start scrambling to their houses. Someone tried to enter my house but I close the door every time they try to open it.

"That's what you get for being a dumb whore," the villagers makes an aggressive villager noise and walks away.

I peak through my windows and see the player. Bitch in full iron and a horse what a saint.

I see some ugly ass gray villagers that have crossbows. Must be a raid. Some of the idiot villagers go outside and I watch them die.

"That's what you get for being a dumb whore," I say again.

After what felt like forever, the sexy player got off his horse. He started going inside all the houses.

Villagers start screaming and running from their houses. "HE'S STEALING ALL OUR EMERALDS!" They yell. I look over at my chest with my precious 2 emeralds. Bitch not about to steal my emeralds, not if I have anything to say about it, which I do.

Bitch starts running full force towards my house, but he gets quickly bamboozled by my quick thinking. He opens the door, I close it. He then breaks the door down so shit.

I frantically run around my house until I notice the fucking godly player has come open me. I bask in his glory. Then he fucking hits me like a woah.

I run out of the house shakign and cryign. I look back to my house and see nosy bitch snoopin through my chest. He starts to leave my house, but I watch him fly up into the air, fall to the ground, and die.

*fortraider_08 was slain by iron golem*

The golem looks to me. He hands me a rose. I take it and smash it into the ground. Shits gay.

"Are you.... are you alright?" A villager asked. I said nothing and walked to my house. He had stolen the emeralds. Now I'm really cryign.

Them dumb whores were circling my house like dumb whores.

"The fuck?" I asked. I looked to the center of the imbeciles and saw a large pile of stuff. And emeralds, many emeralds. Villagers start stealing all the emeralds, but instead of catching the emeralds they caught these hands.

"Damn son, these bitches want some," I say, hoarding all the emeralds to myself. "I was almost killed today, show some damn respect smh." The villagers guiltily lay off.

"He's going to be back," Someone said. All the villagers turned to look at the head villager. "Players don't just leave their items around. He's going to come back." We all looked at each other. I shrugged.