Villager breeder

I heard footsteps above my little cubby and looked up at the bright sun that was being blocked out by DIAMOND ARMOR HOLY SHIT. I don't know much but that shit expensive.

He dug me out the hole and I took a little looksy around. He got busy busy in those 4 days, the whole area was completely changed, but in a good way.

Idk what autism came over me, but I somehow fell into yet another boat with the player. I'm tired of this boat shit but not the player he's my husband now.

There was a ton of beds. An ungodly amount. I looked down and saw something weird, I was wearing a white robe. does this mean I'm in the KKK?

The player walked up to make a trade, which wait a second I could actually trade now? Ok cool, I thought I was in a cult. I had blast protection 4 which he gave me 31 emeralds for. Sugar daddy incoming 🤑 he left me after that.

The next day the player brought another boat with another villager! Hoe was cheating on me! And with one of those desert ass ones, those clowns are fake. the player gave me potatoes.

"Oh my! Is that a child?" The clown villager asks. I look and see that a small villager with a big ass head walked near my feet.

"Oh no, it's retarded," I say. The other villager tries his best not to talk to me after that.

For a couple days, I only see the player when he passes by the cage. I forgave him for cheating on me cause he's too hot to be forgotten. Other than that, there are dozens of children walking around like useless clowns.