going back to the village*(chapter 10)

The guys began to gather the animals together in a heap and picked them up. They looked at me who was only holding a small rabbit with a frown.

"Are you not going to help pale boy?" One asked , I looked at them then the animals and moved to one it seemed a bit smaller than the others so I thought I would be able to pick it up.

I was wrong , finally after a long struggle I got it up , it was hard holding it and Bonnie, at the same time.

They seemed dissatisfied seeing me carrying just one animal, "are you carrying one?" Another asked. I began to wonder did these people think I was the rock or the hulk?.

I could not carry too many animals I was not in that good a shape. I looked down in shame , how can I be so weak and still call myself a man.

They caught the animals , I could not even catch one , now it was hard to even help them carry atleast a few. I was really disappointed in myself.

"I'm sorry" , I spoke in a low voice. "It's fine let's get moving before it gets dark", said Sthe. The men nodded , we began to walk to the village.

Let me tell you , I had never felt so tired before . I heaved , deep breaths to the point I thought I could not breathe anymore. We finally got to the top of the mountain .

I thought they would stop for a rest, but I was wrong , truly wrong. They kept walking down the mountain. Finally I was ready to drop , so I lost my balance , I was about to fall but Sthe, caught me and his eyes were not happy.

"Why did you not tell me you were tired Dali?" His question made me look down at my feet . "I'm sorry but I did not want to delay you guys since it's getting late and we have to be at the village soon".

"Don't be stupid tell me when you are feeling uncomfortable and I will help you out . Don't ever do this again do you hear me?, You could have gotten hurt".

I nodded in shame I always worried Sthe , it really was not a good feeling to worry someone else.

Sthe, put down the animals he was carrying and took mine as well , he tied them up together and finally looked at me, get on, he gestured to his back.

My cheeks turned red and I thought he was joking , I mean he could not be serious , what will the others think seeing me being carried like a child.

I shook my head "no", he glared at me , "do it or I'll hold you now and kiss you like crazy". That threat made my eyes go wide , I held onto Bonnie, tighter .

I got on Sthe's back and he stood up. He held the animals while he gave me a piggyback ride.

How strong was this man? I asked myself, I mean I could barely carry one dear but he was carrying me along with the animals and did not even break a sweat. I relaxed on his back ,feeling comfortable.

The men looked at us strangely , some glared at me and I understood why , I was making their prince do extra work but it was not my fault he volunteered. I hid my face on the crook of his neck .

Sthe, moved without a care in the world as if carrying another man was the most normal thing in the world.

He carried me all the way to the village everyone stopped doing what they were doing and stared weirdly at us .

Thandi, looked at me with a raised brow, she also looked somewhat concerned . "Are you okay?" she mouthed the question to me . I nodded , Sthe, took me to where they place their hunted prey then he took me to the hotel .

"You can put me down now" I said really about to die from embarassment . "Dali keep quiet" , I did as told and just lay my head on his shoulder. My eyes slowly dropped and I fell into a dreamless sleep.