Chapter 14

Alexandra Grey's POV

I heard my alarm ringing. I slowly reached for it and switched it off. It was six o'clock in the morning. I woke up and looked around. I saw Blake peacefully sleeping on the couch with his blanket down. I walked near him and took the blanket and put it on him with that I kissed his cheek.

I saw him stir. I don't want to wake him up so I silently walked near the closet, took my outfit for the day and went inside the bathroom to get ready.

After I took a bath and changed into my outfit I sat in the closet and started putting some light make up.

I heard some voice in the room

I heard some voice in the room. I went out if the closet and entered the room to see Blake awake and talking to Elliott.

They both stopped talking and noticed me. I said, " Good morning"

They both smiled and said, " Morning."

I still had some more clothes to unpack. So I started unpacking.

After 10 mins Blake came in. He said, " Hey"

I replied, " Hey"

He said, " you are beautiful"

I blushed and said, " thank you"

He came to kiss my cheek but I moved away from him. He frowned.

I said, " you didn't brush your teeth"

He smirked and replied, "It's not fair. You kissed me on my cheek without brushing your teeth"

I turned away in embarrassed. I felt his hand on my waist, he leaned near my ears and said, " Are you embarrassed? That you kissed me without brushing your teeth? Or are you embarrassed and shy now that I was awake when you kissed me in my cheek? "

I didn't reply. He already knew my answer. He silently took his clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready. By the time he was out I finished putting all my clothes in the closet.

I walked out to see Blake talking in his phone.

I went and took my mobile and replied to all those who messaged me. Blake came and sat next to me.

I put my phone at the side and starred at him. He too stared at me. That's when I noticed he was not in his normal clothing. He was wearing a suit.

I asked him, " Where are you going?"

He replied, " I have a meeting and a lot of work to complete"

Aiden was right Blake was workaholic.

I slowly stood up and started walking to the door. Blake called me, " Lexi"

I replied, " What?"

He said, " I know that Aiden told you that I'm workaholic. I really want to spend time with you but I have to go. I'm sorry"

I sighed and smiled and said, " It's okay "