Bonus Chapter 1

Alexandra's POV

"Blake!"

"Blake!"

He yelled back, "What?!"

I said," Aiden is coming tomorrow!"

I heard some noises from the closet and he came out pulling a t-shirt on. The next minute I heard a knock on our door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Mommy, it's me!", I heard the familiar voice of my youngest son. Blake went to open the door and I yelled at him," Blake!"

I was still in bed wearing only his t-shirt after our lovemaking.

I stood up from the bed pushing the comforter off me. Blake smirked and then pulled me into his arms and kissing me. Again.

I panted out," Blake. Greg is outside. Soon Xander and Ben will join."

He grinned and then we heard a series of knocks and the constant shouting," Mommy! Daddy!"

Blake groaned loudly," He is so annoying."

I slapped his chest and said," He is our son."

He replied," But he is more like his uncle than his dad."

I rolled my eyes at him and said," Open the door. I'll take a bath and come."

He opened his mouth to say something but I knew what he was going to ask. I stated," No. You are not going to join me. Go and open the door for Greg."

With that, I went to the bathroom to take a bath while I expected some yelling and shrieks. No nothing. Only silence.

I sighed deeply and took a bath and changed into my clothes.

When I was out in the bedroom I saw Greg sitting in Blake's lap and whispering in his ear.

When I came out his eyes widened and tried to wipe the tears that were stained on his cheeks.

I immediately ran to his side and cupped his cheeks and asked," What happened?"

He shook his head for a no and then looked at his dad for help. Blake's face was blank unhappy with what happened.

I looked at Blake and asked," What happened?!"

He sighed silently and said," Xander."

Greg yelled the next second," No. It wasn't Xan."

Blake slowly pulled Greg's t-shirt up and revealed a nasty bruise. I gasped and my eyes streamed with tears.

I pulled Greg from Blake to me and hugged him.

Greg whispered," Mommy. Don't cry."

He wiped my tears away. I asked," Then, tell me who hurt you, Greg?"

He shook his head for a no again.

Blake said firmly," Gregory."

Greg looked down to his lap and said," It was me."

I raised my eyebrow," You punched yourself?"

Blake scoffed," Gregory Knight. You are making your mom cry. Just tell her what you told me. I'm going to bring some ice."

Blake walked out.

Greg whispered cupping my cheek in his small hands," Mommy, Promise me you won't yell at me and Xander."

I said," No promises."

He continued, "I hid some of Xander and Ben's chocolates and toys from their secret place-"