Chapter 19

Alexandra's POV

When we went down, I saw someone who I didn't expect.

"Aiden!" I hugged him . I missed him so much. Even though we spent very little years together, we knew each other in back of our hands.

I mumbled, "I missed you so much. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I hit him playfully.

He said, "I missed you too sis. I wanted it to be a surprise."

I rolled my eyes at him. I asked him," so? Did you find your mate?"

He shook his head, "not yet. You know that right, you're the first person I will tell when I find her"

I kissed his cheek and went back to Blake. But my mark was not unnoticed by my dear brother.

He pretended like he never saw it. I rolled my eyes. Typical Aiden.

The reservation was at eight. We were already late, so Blake said we can leave. But Elina has not come downstairs yet. Aiden said he will come with her, as he has to change. We all agreed.

The restaurant we had reservation was on the other side of the pack, so it took about half an hour.

When we reached, the waiter took us to the private room.

Entering the room I saw a beautiful woman in her mid-twenties. Her beautiful dark brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, eyes the same one as Blake's, while her blue dress reached below her knees .Next to her stood a man in his mid-twenties with blonde hair and grey eyes.

When she saw us, she grinned widely and hugged Blake and I. When she pulled away she said, "Oh my! You look beautiful just like Blake described you."

I just blushed and thanked her. Then she pulled Ash and Elliott into a hug followed by Nina, Nate, Felix and Elijah.

She didn't leave a single person without a hug. While her mate, stood there smiling at his mate.

AL then furrowed her eyebrows and said, "Where is Elina?"

I replied, "She is coming with Aiden"

AL then asked," Aiden is coming?"

I nodded.

AL then went to her mate and pulled him, "Alexandra, this is my mate Landon. Landon, this is  Alexandra Grey, Blake's mate "

He smiled and put forward his hands for a handshake. He asked, "So your Aiden's long lost sister"

I nodded.

With that we all sat down. Suddenly the door opened and Aiden and a blushing Elina came. Their hands were intertwined. I squealed and hugged them both, "Congratulation!"

Aiden grinned and kissed my cheek. Elina was just blushing.

Others all congratulated them. Aiden sat to my right while Blake sat to my left.

Pretty much everyone were happy. This is the life I wanted. My mate, my brother to find his mate. It seemed perfect.

______________________

A year passed. Blake and I finished our mating process. Ash and Nina teased me throughout that week. Blake returned to his routine, being workaholic but he tries to spend time with me.

Aiden and Elina went to White moon pack. Elina became the Luna of White moon.

I graduated online and took care of my duties as a Luna. At times, I help Blake in his work. Pretty much everyone were happy.