Epilogue

Alexandra's POV

Several months later...

I felt someone holding my hands and pushing my hair out of my face.

I opened my eyes a few seconds later to stared at the familiar brown eyes, whose owner I fell in love with.

He noticed that I was awake gave me water to drink and I said," Hey."

He smiled and said," Hey. How are you feeling?"

I replied," I'm good. Where are they?"

He grinned and went outside of the room to inform.

I couldn't be more eager to have the little bundles in my arms, whom I gave birth several hours ago.

Several minutes later two nurses carrying our children gave one of my babies to Blake while resting the other two on my lap.

Oh my! The looked so cute and small. Slowly one by one they started crying.

I felt tears down my cheek I wiped them quickly and said," Blake..."

He smiled at me and then pointed to one of our babes and said," This is our firstborn, our future Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack."

Staring at him, he had beautiful brown hair and when he opened his eyes I gasped. He had my blue eyes. But otherwise, I think he looked like his father.

"Alexander Knight. Our baby boy, Xander."I said.

Blake grinned and then pointed to the next baby, the baby with his dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes he inherited from his father.

"Benjamin Knight. Our other baby boy, Ben." I said.

Blake smiled and then he showed me the little baby he held in his arm. I assumed was our baby girl as she wearing pink. With her brown hair and blue eyes, she was so beautiful.

Blake said," Cassidy Knight. Our baby girl, Cass."

Blake said," They are so beautiful. I'm never going to let anyone near my baby girl. And I'm going to teach the boys about this."

I hit him playfully.

The next minute the door opened and our family filled in. AL and Landon were also here with their son Sean.

I gave Xander to Aiden and Ben to Lina. Blake gave Cassidy to Ash.

I introduced," Aiden, the little bundle in your hands is our firstborn and our baby boy, Xander Knight. Short for Alexander."

Aiden kissed Xander's forehead and said," You named him after you. Huh?"

I shook my head and said," No, it was Blake."

He didn't believe. I then said," Lina, the other little bundle in your arm, is our second born and our baby boy Ben Knight. Short for Benjamin."

And then I said to Ash," Ash, the little bundle in your arm is our last born and our baby girl Cass Knight. Short for Cassidy."

Elliott said," ABC"

Everyone laughed.

Elijah said," They are all going to break so many hearts and I don't think the boys aren't going to allow a boy near their sister."

A few years later...

" Cassidy Knight! What did you do?!"

The little girl was a troublemaker just like her brothers.