N I N E

4 months later... and about 9 months prego 

She was due soon. And really soon.

Amora's due date was May 23. It was currently May 15.

Not to mention she was freaking herself out. Worrying, stressing, practicing her breathing exercises as much as she can as she cries herself to sleep in the middle of the day afraid of anything and everything that's to come.

It was the early evening when Amora was laying in bed cuddled into the blankets. Jaxon was working in the office he arranged so he could work from home.

Not to mention, he built a baby room without her knowing, somehow. Without even knowing if she was staying for that fact with him after the baby is born. She already had her answer though. She'd just have to break the news to Jaxon.

"Jaxon!" Amora called after a moment, her voice very, very cheery. She seemed like she was in an oddly good mood after crying her heart out hours before.

Jaxon walked into her room moments later with a soft smile and slowly walked to the side of her bed. "Yes, Amora? Everything alright?" He questioned and hesitantly sat down when she patted the empty spot next to her.

She grinned... way to full of happiness. But really after she spoke what she wanted to tell him, it was his turn to chuckle and grin a very toothy grin.

"I love you." She sang out and scooted closer to him, resting her chin against his shoulder as she gazed up at him. It was her first time actually saying it aloud.

They both knew she loved him. Neither of them said anything about her admitting it though. Jaxon was a patient man, and luckily Amora knew that and didn't feel rushed. Jaxon kissed her soft lips lovingly. "I love you, too." He whispered against her lips before Amora's eyes widened and she yelped in pain, feeling liquid run down her legs.

She clutched her stomach and cried out. "J-axon!" She stumbled out. "Water broke," She said as she gasped in another wave of pain hit.

Jaxon instantly shoots up from the bed and grabs the bag he had packed a few days ago. He rushes to the car with Amora and drove to the hospital immediately. Maybe speeding a little.

_________________________________________

How's it so far? Any opinions?  It's almost over!!