B O N U S | 2

***

"Sweetheart, can you come here, please!" Jaxon called out from the kitchen. He was currently flipping through some folders with a large, happy grin spreading across his lips. He barely caught the quiet, 'Coming!' from Amora.

It wasn't long until he caught movement from the corner of his eyes. He looked up to see Amora, with a grumpy Cason in her arms. He was in a rotten mood this afternoon. "Yes?" She huffed, sending a warning glare down at Cason who whined and squeezed her tightly with his small arms. 

Jaxon till had his huge smile on his face. He stood up, walked over to her while pressing a kiss to the side of her head. "Someone's in a bad mood." He whispered and placed a single kiss on Cason's head also.

Cason whined again, clearly not liking the way he was getting attention. "Daddy, No." He protested. Though really, he wanted all the attention in the world. Especially his parents. His head was rested on Amora's shoulder, his eyes closed and arms tucked to himself when Amora peeled them off of her neck, where she claimed, "Too tight."

Jaxon's lips turned into a small frown. He sighed and looked up at Amora with concerned eyes for his boy. "Did something happen? Why are you so grumpy this evening." He murmured and brushed the dark hair out of Cason's eyes when they opened. 

Cason's eyes filled with unshed tears suddenly. He lifted his head off Amora's shoulder and outstretched his arms making grabby hands for Jaxon. "Hold-Hold me." He said and instantly wrapped himself around his Father's frame when he obligated. 

Jaxon didn't hesitate to lift Cason into his arms. He sighed as he saw Amora frown, instantly filled with guilty eyes. He looked back down at the crying boy. "What's wrong?" He asked and sat down in a chair with him in his lap.

Cason sniffled and looked up at Jaxon with watery eyes, his cheeks wet from ones that already cascaded down his cheeks. He wiped the back of his nose with his hand tried explaining why he was in this mood. 

"M-Mommy being m-mean." He sniffled and wiped his nose again.

Jaxon's eyes widened slightly and he looked up at Amora questioningly. He fought back a grin when he saw her mouth drop open in disbelief. She stared down at the 3-year-old shocked. "Mommy was not mean, Cason. Tell Daddy the real reason your upset." She said and crossed her arms in front of her chest. 

Cason whined and shook his head violently. It was obvious the little boy didn't want to talk about it. He buried his head into Jaxon's chest and sniffled a few times before he seemed to calm down. 

Jaxon grabbed the file again and handed it to Amora with a small grin. After she took it, he placed the hand against Cason's head and stroked the now tired boy's hair. He watched Amora closely, gaging her reaction. When he saw her face pale a little, he frowned and sat up straighter. "Love, I thought you'd be happy?" He asked concerned. 

Amora snapped out of her daze and stared at the photos in amazement. She choked on a small giggle and sob at the same time. She dropped the pictures on the table and quickly moved to Jaxon. She wrapped her arms around his neck while shedding a few tears, peppering a few kisses against his cheeks. 

"Finally." She whispered. 

Jaxon sighed in relief. "I was worried there." He chuckled dryly and kissed her head. When she unwrapped her arms around him and looked down at a mere asleep Cason, he snuck a quick on her lips. Just the brief seconds had so much passion, that Amora's cheeks flushed a little.