XIII.WHAT ABOUT MY CONSENT?

( WHAT ABOUT MY CONSENT? )

"That was good acting skills, I'll give you that

"That was good acting skills, I'll give you that."

"Attitude then Echappé Elaine, Dear" Grace corrected her. Elaine sighed sat down, massaging her feet.

"My feet are sore mom."

"I know honey, but you need to practice. It was Sir Reginald's orders." Grace informed her, rubbing her back. "Let me see your feet." She said gently, helping her take off her ballet slippers. Grace gasped softly at the sight of Elaine's bruised feet. "Oh...let's get you some bandages and fix it up."

Elaine nodded as Grace stood up and went to get some bandages. Diego knocked and walked in, Elaine quickly hiding her feet by sitting like she used to in elementary school during lectures on the play mat. She didn't want Diego to see her bruised up feet, she was embarrassed. "Hey..." he greeted her with a smile. "How's practice going?" he said.

"Good, my feet just hurt a bit." She told him " Mom is going to get some ice."

"That bad?"

"She's just being a mother you know." She joked.

"Can I see?"

"My feet? That's a weird request Diego." She said.

"No no!" He said quickly, blushing and looking down before clearing his throat "As in, I want to see if you're okay."

"I rather not....they look awful."

"You don't have to, all I'm saying is that I've heard that Ballerinas feet get pretty busted up. But as long as your passionate about it, you'll manage."

"Thanks..."

"No problem Red, I gotta go. See you around!" He yelled and jogged off. She waved at him, and sighed.

She looked down at her feet, until Grace walked in with a smile "This might hurt a bit, but just close your eyes if it does."

She smiled and nodded, Grace started putting treatment on her busted feet and put bandages around them. "There you go, I put a bit of alcohol too."

"Thank you mom."

Grace smiled and put a hand on her cheek "It was no problem Elaine, darling."