Kiss Like No One's Watching (Love Like Everyone Is)

.:. Rating : NC-17 .:.

Summary: Ryan and Brendon have this thing.

Ryan and Brendon have this thing.

Ryan likes to call it appeasing the masses, Brendon calls it fun, both of them find it comfortable.

And this thing, it tends to make appearances in pictures, videos, songs (a whole album’s worth, if they’re being honest), magazine articles, blogs, that one time on TRL when they may or may not have been biting opposite sides of the same balloon during commercial break, their choice of dress, interviews, an entire fucking tour.

This thing, Ryan and Brendon like to think of it as elusive or ambiguous and in most cases, they’re spot on about its ability to confuse spectators.

However, there are some days that this thing becomes more prominent than on others and they both feel a bit lighter not having to be subtle.

This thing, it’s empowering, it’s effortless, it’s right.

This thing is their obvious gay.

----

It’s usually early morning when they start their planning. These days, they’re not like most days. They’re special and occur spontaneously, but sometimes they can both sense them approaching through the way their looks grow longer and the inch of space between their fingers begins to seem like miles. It just takes one of them finally relenting to the distance they put between each other so often. Sweet, sweet rebellion.

It hardly ever happens, but if Ryan is the first to wake, he lulls Brendon into consciousness with soft kisses on his temples and breakfast in bed. If it’s Brendon -- and god, Ryan loves it when it’s Brendon --, he coaxes Ryan into reality with his mouth around his dick in what Ryan thinks is the most delicious way Brendon could ever say Good Morning.

Ryan will never admit it, but there have been times that he’s feigned sleep in order to receive one of Brendon’s special morning blowjobs. He loves getting head, could probably get it any second of the day if he just asked Brendon, but there’s just something about how Brendon’s mouth moves mere moments after he’s woken up, lazy and slow and unhurried and Ryan quite fancies getting violated by Brendon’s mouth while he’s sleeping. It’s a pleasant way to start the day.

This morning, much to Ryan’s delight, Brendon is the first to wake. It doesn’t take Ryan long to buck into consciousness, begin trying to comprehend how wonderful the sensation flicking over his cock is as he fights uncaringly for his hold on those last few moments of sleep. When Brendon opens his mouth wide, sucks as much of Ryan is as he can manage and Ryan feels himself touching the back of Brendon’s throat, that’s when Ryan’s eyes fly open and he grapples for the sheets helplessly, shuddering.

Panting already and trying so, so hard to keep his hips anchored on the bed so as not to choke Brendon, Ryan laughs in disbelief -- it’s not that he can’t believe he’s getting morning head again, it’s that he still has yet to fathom how talented Brendon is with his mouth -- and relaxes a bit, dropping his head back on the pillow with a low moan. His long fingers stretch down and encouragingly curl through Brendon’s hair, the smile on his face sated and blissful and warm, and Brendon hums graciously at the contact, mouth full of Ryan.

Brendon works him, composed and leisurely, relishing the taste building on the back of his tongue. His hands trace patterns and nothings and everythings along Ryan’s waist, hips, thighs and he notes the goosebumps that linger in his hand’s wake as they smooth over his bare skin.

All it takes is a few more bobs of Brendon’s head and the swipe of his tongue over the head of Ryan’s cock and Ryan’s fingers tighten around the hair in his reach as Brendon tries his hardest to swallow up the fruits of his labor.