Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"So you're Matt's girlfriend, Anna?" asked the older and hunkier version of Matt. They were not very similar in looks. Matt was the blond, blue-eyed, softer version of the brawny Adonis before her. In all of the six months they had been going out, Matt had never once introduced her to his brother.

"Yes, I'm Anna. Matt and I have been going out for a while now," Anna said, smiling a friendly grin up him.

"I'm Matt's brother, Jason. In case you were wondering," said Jason, but Anna already knew that. She'd seen him heaps of times with Matt, only they'd never been formally introduced. Six months they'd been going out together, and yet Matt had never brought her home to meet his family. But Anna shrugged aside that wayward thought, certain it was all just in the timing.

Just then the rowdy crowd pushed against them, and Anna found herself jostled up against him.

"This place is crazy. Let's get out of here," said Jason. Then, without releasing his hold on her, he tugged Anna in closer until she was indecently plastered to him, and all her curves were flush against him. Anna felt herself blush and was glad for the darkness.

Then Jason leaned in closer to shout in her ears for the band had started to play again, "Follow me." Jason pulled her along 'til they were close to the fringes of the crowd. Matt had met up with some friends as soon as they arrived and disappeared into the crowd, leaving Anna awkwardly with Jason.

"So, you guys been dating long?" Jason continued his questions as soon as they found a fairly secluded spot. Anna glanced around a little worriedly.

"Will Matt be able to find us here?" she asked Jason instead. But Jason merely lifted his phone and waved it at her in response. They were still in the crowd, but this place was mostly shrouded in darkness, and for some reason, it was a lot quieter.

"Three months now," Anna replied.

"So has he put his cock in your pussy yet?" he asked, shocking Anna into stunned silence. She was slow to react when he suddenly hauled her up against him and turned her so that she was pressed up against the wall. Anna opened her mouth to protest, but he was quick to stick his tongue down her throat. She felt the cool air against her chest and knew he had pulled her top down and that her heavy chest was now heaving in agitation in the crisp open air.

His hands clutched at her large breasts as he continued to kiss her deeply, not letting her up for air. His fingers sought and found the tight nubs of her nipples. Entrapping them between strong fingers, he started to alternate between tugging at them mercilessly and then kneading and massaging her aching flesh soothingly.

A wildfire of pure unadulterated lust shrugged through her veins. She cried out against the open mouth clamped against her own. Need like she had never experienced before ravaged through her senses. Anna clawed at his back as she started to crave more.

She had not expected to feel the onrush of lust as he finally left her mewling lips to kiss and suckle his way down her neck, leaving a trail of nasty love bites along the way. He was busy sucking on her nipples when Matt caught up to them.

"Hey, been looking everywhere for you guys. Thank God for the GPS mobile tracker, or I'd never have been able to find you in this crowd." Matt did not appear to be perturbed that his brother was even now sucking savagely at her tits like he could not get enough of them. Anna was gasping so hard in reaction that she could not form a response.

Then suddenly, her skirt was being lifted and shoved up over her ass to bundle at her waist. An instant later, her panties were torn off and flung back into the crowd. Before she could even gasp out a breath, Jason's huge penis was being shoved ruthlessly into her dripping pussy. Anna cried out loud, the pleasure...pain having been so great.