"Getting Ready For The Big Date"

Marinette sighs softly, beginning to gulp anxiously; gazing up and down at herself in front of the full sized mirror in her bedroom, she tugs on the lacing at the ends of her dress.

She wore a slim, light pink dress that had white lacing at the waist of her dress, she had a revealing dress that exposed her shoulders, chest, and stomach. The dress held itself together by a huge pink bow on the back of her neck that was tied perfectly into a bow. It was short and stopped four inches above her knees.

Tikki was happily eating a raspberry macaron, and stopped to look up at marinette who seemed extremely nervous. Tikki raised inches above the macaron and flew over to marinette to sit on her shoulder. "Marinette, you shouldn't be so nervous! What could go wrong? You look amazing, and I'm sure Adrien won't be able to resist you." Tikki comforted Marinette, with a soft smile.

Marinette groaned, "Many things could go wrong Tikki.. I'm sure he doesn't see me more than just a friend, no matter how hard I try, besides he has.. Kagami." She frowned, looking down at the floor. "I'm a stuttering mess when I'm around him and I always blunder up my words, whenever I try to communicate with Adrien."

"Look on the bright side Marinette! At least it's a double date and not a date with you two being alone, you have Alya and Nino to help you out!" Tikki responded, trying to brighten up their conversation.

Marinette smiled softly looking up at Tikki who was floating across from her. "Thank you Tikki, you always manage to make me feel better." She pulled Tikki in with both her hands and gave her a kiss on the forehead, as they both giggled.

Minutes later, Marinette's phone begun to vibrate and ring loudly on the table nearby her desktop. Marinette perked up and walked over to her cellphone to look at who was calling. "It's Alya!" She exclaimed, answering it; placing the phone against her ear.

"Hey girl! You almost ready for the date?" Alya excitedly asked, and continued to speak. "Me and Nino are carpooling together, and we're on our way to pick you up."

Marinette laughed nervously before speaking into the phone, "I'm almost ready! Don't worry, I'm just finishing up."

"Alright Marinette, we'll see you in a little bit." Alya responded before hanging up.
Marinette grinned looking down at her phone before placing it into her personalized little purse.

"Let's finish this up." Marinette commented before closing the bag up before she went over to her jewelry box to put on a necklace that read the letter "M" that was initialed for her first name.

"What do you think Tikki?" Marinette spun around cutely, showing off her outfit for the date. Tikki nodded, "You look beautiful, Marinette! If this doesn't lure Adrien in, than I don't know what will." Tikki complimented her before they both heard the doorbell ring from downstairs. Tikki flew into Marinette's purse before teleporting into it.

Sabine (Marinette's mom) stood underneath the hinged door that led up to Marinette's room and exclaimed that Alya and Nino were there to pick her up. Marinette jumped in excitement and went down to her mom who stood in front of her.

"Marinette! You look magnificent." Sabine complimented her, before Marinette could even say a word. "Aww, thank you mother! I really appreciate it." She replied, holding her arms out to hug her mom.

"Mhm, you better get going before you're late dear!" Sabine placed a hand over her mouth as she begun to giggle softly. "Right!" Marinette responded, before heading downstairs to greet Alya and Nino.

Marinette opened the door to see Nino and Alya happily excited to see each other. "Wow!!- You two look incredible!" Marinette gasped, placing her hands over her mouth. Alya squealed jumping up and down, "Girl! You look beautiful, Adrien will be HEAD. OVER. HEELS. to see you, looking like this!"

Marinette's face turned red, looking down.
"Awh! Thank you Alya, but I doubt it." She replied, looking up to smile at Alya.
"Yeah, dude-..ETTE. Adrien will love you!" Nino hesitated, agreeing with Alya. He chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

"Haha! Thanks guys, we better get going before we're late to that reservation." Marinette shrugged, with a soft smile on her face.

(hey guys! it's the author here, Damien. this is my first time publishing a story on WattPad, so please take it easy on me, i may not know the basics of writing a literal story. ;-; but i really hope you guys enjoyed this first draft! there's most likely going to be three separate stories, considering how long each chapter is. just a warning, just because this story seems very innocent in the beginning doesn't mean it's going to be PG-PG 13 ;))) i assure you that it's going to get VERY STEAMY. so be prepared for that! i recommend that you are mature enough to read, before you continue. anyway! see you guys in the next chapter.)