The Finale.

Adrien smiled before leaning in to plaster a gentle kiss onto her forehead.

Marinette smiled faintly, her cheeks becoming tinged with a light pink. "Adrien... It's been you all along." Her voice clamored, not knowing how to elaborate with the situation. She minced inches away from Adrien.

"You okay, Mari?" Adrien gradually asked her, his eyebrows furrowed with apprehension.

"Yes.." She hesitated, nervously scratching the back of her head. "I guess, I just-.. I don't want to be alone tonight..?" She sighed, feeling in denial.

"Perhaps, I could take you back to your place and stay the night?" Adrien offered, alternating a eager excitement.

Marinette huffed observing the devilish smirk that formed on the corner of Adrien's lip. She swept her hand down the collar of his opened button up slowly and continued to observe his face expression.

  "Adrien, your Chat Noir is showing." Marinette teased him, chuckling softly. "But sure! why not? Just be sure to behave yourself, Kitty." Her deep blue eyes pierced at him, as she pulled a sneer on the corner of her lip.

Adrien nodded in approval.

Her eyes slowly began trailing down but while her eyes trailed down, she caught an unexpected glimpse of Adrien's crotch, his tight jeans hugged his masculine legs, and his bulge what appeared to be a boner that was eye-capturing.

Adrien caught Marinette staring elsewhere. He laughed nervously, following her eye contact to see where it settled. He glimpsed down to discover his erection. His face flustered red, as he began scratching the back of his head. "Haha-.. I'm sorry, I must've. gotten excited..?" He hesitated, attempting to capture Marinette's attention.

A quirky sneer formed on the corner of Marinette's lip again, "No worries, kitty." She giggled.

Adrien laughed hysterically, "Good to see that your character is coming back, bugaboo!" he responded, teasing her just as well.

He then transformed into Chat Noir. "Ready whenever you are, purrrincess." He winked, extending his staff out a couple of inches into the sky.

Marinette walked into Chat's grasps, preparing herself before they leaped across the tall buildings.

Once Chat Noir arrived at Marinette's balcony, he placed Marinette down cautiously, before leaping onto the balcony himself. He attached his staff onto the back of his belt and helped her into the small trapdoor.

Marinette bounced onto her bed, as she playfully pulled Chat Noir's gloved hand,
with her, causing him to tumble down onto her body.

"Hey!" Chat Noir uttered loudly, chuckling afterwards.

Marinette giggled charmingly, gazing up at Chat Noir who was hovering over her body, she observed the moonlight that reflected onto them.

Marinette sighed feeling ashamed, as she slid the palm of her hand onto Chat's face. "C-Chat.. I'm really..sorry for rejecting you this entire time." She winced, turning her head before biting down on the bottom of her lip roughly.

Chat Noir exhaled, carefully turning Marinette's face back to his contact. "Mari, I told you once and I won't say it again." He paused before speaking, "It's fine." He made a soft comforting grin.

Marinette blushed, her eyes becoming distracted from Chat's muscular body. Her eyes trailed up and down observing every inch of it.

Chat smirked, observing Marinette's face. "Enjoying the view, purrrincess?" He teased her.

"What? No-..!!" Marinette chuckled hesitantly, her face becoming a tinged, potent red. She gulped feeling intimidated.