Chat Noir's Visit (1/2)

Authors Note

(Hiii there!!

                     (AU IN THIS STORY:
MARINETTE AND CHAT NOIR DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER'S IDENTITIES IN THIS. ) most of you wanted to see another chapter of this story, and i decided to make a Marichat addition ! there are going to be two separate parts of this chapter so i will release the first part of it in this scrap and then publish the second half of it another time !! anyway i hope it's nothing too hard to understand but i hope you guys enjoy this!! =) )

Marinette flung her back against the mattress of her bed while her head sank into her pillow, she panted gradually, desperately trying to hold back her whines of exhilaration.

A satisfied curve graced the corner of her lips as she examined the tip of her index finger tracing her swollen clit.

Her imagination flooded over the thought of Chat Noir and the amount of times he would smirk with self-reassurance after he'd flirt with ladybug even if it appeared corny at times. Images of Chat Noir's toned body also flooded Marinette's mind.

Her panties soaked of her juices, a discreet moan escaping her lips from the sudden wave of pleasure that struck her. She rubbed her thighs together and tightened the tiny gap that filled her thighs as she slipped her fingers further into her soaking pussy. "Oh, Chatttt.." she whined softly in response and bit the bottom corner of her lip.

Chat struck into the air, while he used his staff for faster transportation. He passed nearby Marinette's balcony and landed himself onto the bakery. He watched her from her bedroom window, transfixed and amused.

He knew he shouldn't have been watching but he couldn't help but think of the image of Marinette masturbating, He was captivated by her sight. He swallowed hard, and groaned under his breath.

Marinette sprung up, hearing a hard thump hit against her balcony. She quickly pulled up her pastel pink laced lingerie, along with the waistband of her sweatpants up.

She rushed onto her balcony, and looked around to see what had landed on her roof. She glanced across her balcony to see Chat Noir nearby her bedroom window.

"C-Chat? What are you doing here?" she stammered, attempting to obscure what she was doing.

Chat Noir waved awkwardly, pulling a corny grin on the corner of his lip.

"Sorry about that princess, I wanted to pass by to give you company, but I see you are..Occupied?" He fumbled, furrowing his eyebrow behind his mask, his face began to taint a faint pink around his mask.

Marinette broke the eye contact that they held, and shyly tilted her head away to hide her flushed reaction. She wrapped her arms around her body and sighed in humiliation.

"You didn't happen to see that, did you?" She quietly brought up the topic and bit her bottom lip dreading how he will reply to her question.

Chat shyly glanced away from Marinette's sight for a brief second and trembled at her question. He then leaped onto the railing of her balcony and began to speak as he propelled his staff in his other hand.

"Yes, but may I just say that I am not disappointed from the sight, Purrincess?" He purred out, leaning closer to Marinette's face.

Marinette sighed softly under her breathe and yanked Chat's bell causing him to fall into a kiss. Marinette bit Chat's bottom lip playfully pulling it toward her lip. Her tongue began to slither into Chat's mouth, asking for entrance. He accepted, and finally eased into the kiss and passionately kissed her back on the balcony.

(To Be Continued!)