The Gentleman

*(Y/n)'s P.O.V.*

"What do you mean we don't have internet or cell service?!" I shouted as I stared on with horror.

'This can't be real! This is a nightmare! I'm still asleep and I'm having a nightmare!' I denied.

"I-I mean we don't have any internet or cell service! We're cut off from the rest of the world, (Y/n)! Look!" Noire panicked, going to keep showing me her screen.

'W-why oh why can this not a nightmare...?'

"Uh... N-Noire, don't panic. Whatever you do, don't panic!" I shouted as I, myself, began to panic.

"Let's just... Get dressed and see if we can find someone to help us! I'm sure there's someone who can tell us what's wrong with the connections on the island." I said, hoping that this idea of mine would actually work.

The last thing I wanted and needed was for Noire to say "I told you so" and try to get us off the island.

"Y-yeah, maybe their internet is a bit funky and weird to get!" Noire smiled weakly, trying her best to be optimistic.

"Yeah! I mean, this island is in the middle of nowhere! That would make sense!" I reasoned further, hoping my nervous smile didn't look too nervous.

"We should probably hop to it, then! I-I don't think I'd be able to rest easy if we don't settle this matter as soon as possible." Noire nodded before a lightbulb seemed to appear in her head.

"Ooo, I know! Why don't we look around for those guys we met yesterday? They might know something about it!" She suggested.

"Ace, Sabo, and Luffy? Yeah, they might be able to help!" I nodded, feeling a bit excited about seeing them again today.

Noire sweated a bit nervously at my words.

"I don't know if they'd be much help... I was thinking maybe we can try and find your new hot boss or Sanji." She folded her arms.

I nodded as I jumped from Noire's bed and rushed to my closet, "Mmhm! We can look for them too if we can't find Ace, Sabo, or Luffy! And if we can't find anyone else, we can just go to the town hall and find Kalifa or something."

I heard Noire sigh a bit.

"... If I didn't know any better, I would say that you're interested in those three weirdos..."

"Of course I'm interested in them! They seem like fun people to be around. Besides, they're super nice!" I nodded as I removed my pajamas and pulled on my clothes.

"...That's not what I meant by "interested"... Honestly, (Y/n), you're a grown woman and yet you have the innocence of... the very damn word! I wouldn't be surprised if there was some psycho out there who's been driven crazy by it and just made it his mission to try and break you." Noire told me with a huff.

I paused and looked at Noire questioningly, "Then what did you mean by...?"

I trailed off and thought for a moment before the realization dawned on me, causing my face to burn.

"No! N-no no no! That's not it at all! I just think they're good people who I think we could be good friends with, that's all!" I protested as I pulled on the rest of my clothes and grabbed some footwear.

"J-just get dressed and let's go!" I shouted as I ran from the room to escape my own embarrassment, trying to make my hair semi-presentable as I did so.

"Hold your horses, I still need to apply my makeup and fix my hair! I am determined to win your boss over, (Y/n)!" Noire chirped in determination, causing me to chuckle.