You've Been Warned

*3rd P.O.V.*

Sabo ran as fast as he could. His very future was at risk! Pudding wasn't the fastest or the strongest, but he'd be damned if he didn't admit that she was determined.

He darted into the darkness of the jungle and weaved between the large tropical trees, hoping to break her line of sight so he could hide somewhere.

"Get back here, Sabo!" Pudding shouting, spotting a speck of blond in the jungle which caused her to smirk as she ran into the jungle.

"I see you!~" She chirped, still holding onto his ripped off upper garments.

"At least stop so I can return these back to you~!" She giggled, trying to lure him to her.

Would she really give them back? Nope!

"Yeah, right! I'm not stupid! I would rather run around with nothing on than take any clothes from you! I'm not about to make this easy for you!" Sabo shouted as he darted away again, knowing his position had been given away.

"Oooo, really~?" She smiled, just relishing at the very thought.

"Then you should get to that, then! I want to see what the rest of you looks like~." She purred.

"No! I would rather keep my clothes on around you!" Sabo shouted over his shoulder, "Just leave me alone! I don't want anything that you and our parents are trying to force on us!"

"But I do! You can't just ignore me!" She whined, continuing to pursue him.

"It wouldn't be fair if you do that!"

"I can if it means that you're trying to force something on me that I don't want! That's not fair to me!" He protested as he ducked behind a tree, pressing his back up against it to catch his breath.

"Oh, c'mon, Sabo. You know you can't refuse! Nobody dares to refuse a request from Mama!" She grinned, going to look around for him.

She spotted Sabo behind a large tree and attempted to sneak up on him.

Sabo bit his lip. He literally couldn't refuse. At least, that's what he was told by everyone around him. But he simply didn't want to have a kid with Pudding. He wasn't ready for something like that--especially since it would only serve to satisfy his good-for-nothing parents and Charlotte Linlin.

Sabo slowly put his hand up to the scar on his eye and as he tried to catch his breath.

He couldn't help but feel insecure about it--everyone, Pudding included, have made fun of it or expressed disgust towards it. He was not about to give himself to someone who just made him feel worse about his scar.

"Do you try to hide it? I don't think you have to. To me, it doesn't look bad at all."

(Y/n)'s words to him once again invaded his mind, distracting him as their soft echo caused his cheeks to flush pink.

"Well, maybe if you give me a chance, you'll be more willing." Pudding whispered to him, now behind him with a wicked grin.

Sabo snapped back to attention and whirled around, pressing his back against the tree. He looked both left and right to find that he was now cornered against this large tree.

He gulped and tried to calmly think of a way out of this.

"Pudding... What... What do you think of my scar?" He asked with hesitance, trying to buy time to find a way to escape.

"Your scar?" She questioned as the question caught a bit off-guard and hummed, her grip firm on his body.

"It's not pretty, that's for sure, but the rest of you is! Your bangs cover it up well for the most part, so I don't think it's as big of a problem." She shrugged.