Awkward; It's What's for Breakfast!

*3rd P.O.V.*

Noire found herself in a dim place, where the light only came from a candle that was sitting atop a table covered in a red sheet. There were two seats, and two plates on the table, with a spoon and a fork by each side of the plates.

'Where in the heck am I...?' The raven-head thought before somebody emerged from the shadows, wearing quite the lavish suit.

"Hey, you're early. Were you just as eager to see me as I was to see you~?" Ace asked, his voice huskier as he slowly approached the table.

Noire, for some uncanny reason, wasn't quite herself. Instead of questioning him, she went to simply approach him with a smile.

"Of course, you handsome freckled beast~." She purred as she went to look into his dark eyes.

'W-wait, what am I doing?! Where am I?! Where's (Y/n)?!' Noire thought in a panic as her body wasn't agreeing with her thoughts.

Ace stared right back into her light purple-blue eyes and dared to place his hands on her hips, "You're looking pretty good yourself. I almost wish I could eat you instead of dinner~."

'Get your damn hands off of me! Why aren't you responding accurately, body?! What the hell?!' Noire yelled internally and blushed, despite her horror, as she traced a finger on his chest.

"You know, you could try, if you want~." She whispered to him as Noire internally screamed.

A wolfish grin appeared on Ace's face as he suddenly pinned Noire to the edge of the table, his arms caging her in.

"Do I dare~?" He mused as he slowly licked his lips, "Maybe we should just skip dinner all together and get right to dessert~."

'Nononononono! WHAT IS GOING ONNNNN?!' Noire panicked.

'S-somebody, save me from myself! (Y/n)?! Katakuri?! Sanji?! Anyone, HELP!'

"I am ready to go when you are, sexy~." She replied back as Noire continued to try and get her true thoughts out, but her body was stuck on autopilot.

Ace's hands cupped underneath Noire's thighs and he effortlessly lifted her to have her sit on the table.

He pressed his body against her as he leaned down to trail soft kisses and playful bites on her neck.

Despite her protests internally, her body was practically singing from his actions, which disgusted her truly to no end.

'W-why are you enjoying this, body?! Does this look like Katakuri to you?! Last time I checked, Katakuri didn't have black hair or freckles! Snap out of it, idiot!'

Ace pulled his face from her neck and revealed that he suddenly had a pair of large devil horns protruding from his head. He licked his lips, showing off a wicked set of fangs.

Despite her natural fight or flight response, her body wasn't even moving. In fact, it didn't even flinch!

'B-body... THAT'S A DEMON! WHY AREN'T YOU RUNNING?!'

The freckled man seemed to catch her staring at his horns, which caused him to chuckle.

"Oh, these? Don't worry about 'em, babe. I just thought you might want something to hold on to~." Ace said in a sultry voice as he leaned in closer to her face, "After all, this is going to be a pretty bumpy ride~."

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Noire screamed in a jolt, still panicking from that horrible nightmare.