Q&A - 1k special

I put the "Exe" in "Execution" has added Deutschland, Canada and 6 others to "Thomas the tank engine is hot"

I put the "Exe in "Execution": Okay y'all!

I put the "Exe in "Execution": I managed to get the countries here so go on and ask! :3

Italia: Mi dispiace, where are we?

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": Oh! I didn't explain!! 

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": My friends here had some questions to ask and I promised I'd find you and add you here so they could ask!

Deutschland: Oh. Alright go on.

I put the "Exe" in "Execution": Who wants to go first?

Bunbun Blue: Me please!

Bunbun Blue: Ok...

Bunbun Blue: Question to Germany:

Bunbun Blue: Are you far sighted or near sighted?

Deutschland: Neither. I really can't see at all. If I would take of my glasses all I would see would be blurry colors, not even distinct shapes. My left eye has worse sight than my right one. I can barely see even the colors, much less anything, with it since I got the scar. They were the same before that.

Bunbun Blue: Question to Italy, Japan and Germany:

Bunbun Blue: What do you think of your parents?

Italia: Oh! My papà was wonderful! He taught me to make pizza and pasta and all the other Italian foods everyone loves!

Italia: He also made me meet Giappone e Germania.

Italia: I understand that he was not the best country to walk the earth but he raised me properly and that I am grateful for!

日本: she was okay. 母 never really paid attention to me. you could say she neglected me. at the same time when she did spend time with me she taught me about our culture, or she showed me her katanas.

日本: she would also take me with her when she went to meet with mister Reich. i meet Ger and Ita there. it's one of the best things she did for me.

日本: i never knew what she did to China or our other "neighbours" until i had to take the burnt for it and saw and felt the bombs hitting the country.

日本: i guess i stopped really carring about her as time went on.

Deutschland: I have some mixed feelings about Vater.

Deutschland: Sometimes I hate him, sometimes I love and miss him. I am constantly ashamed to share blood with him and the rest.

Deutschland: He was a bad person. Evil. There is no questioning that but he loved me like nothing else. I was his most important thing. I was more important than winning the war or his Aryan brethren. 

Deutschland: As a child I never knew what was going on. I didn't know we were at war. I didn't know he was the bad, evil man that the heroes had to kill. I only knew that people would kill me if they saw me and the only save place was in our home.

Deutschland: He loved me but he used me too. I really don't know how to feel about him. I have to live with the hate and guilt he deserves but also with the lessons he taught me. As much as I hate to say it; they were worth learning sooner than I would have without him. He really tried his best for me but I am glad he is gone overall. He was a horrible country.