Big Daddy joins - 1k special: the sequel of the sequel

12:14 a.m.

"A mistake" 

Can I into Nordic?: i don't want to say it's been quiet but...

Can I into Nordic?: it's been quiet

PERKELE: Yeah wtf is going on man?

The Arepa is mine!: Is that not normal? I thought it was always this quiet here??

PERKELE: No, normally the chat escalated at least once every two days.

Salsa is everywhere: interesante

Kiwi: what you think they talk about??

Hell-Spiderman: Somthin' important has to be!! Cunts been gone for like a good ol' week!! They are comletely walkabout!!

PERKELE: I really wanna know wtf is going on there.

Goddess: Excuse us for being gone so long.

Goddess: All of us are currently on our way home, some with more people than we came.

Can I into Nordic?: wait what do you mean by that????!!

America FUCK YEAH!: What she fucking means is that some CERTAIN COUNTRIES managed to somehow get fucking RESURRECTED and we have to take care of them now so they dont cause motherfucking WWIII!

PERKELE: Wait what?!

Salsa is everywhere: !!

The Arepa is mine!: No way

God Save the Queen: No you've heard right, lad. The Axis and USSR have been resurrected somehow. It is possible that more countries will get resurrected but right now they are the only ones. We really don't know how this could happen but NATO is investigating.

Baguette: UN called us in to discuss what to do. We agreed on letting them stay with their children and let them live normally. We will meet again in a month, or when it is really necessary to meet again, immediately.

America FUCK YEAH!: who even had the fucking idea to let them stay with their fucking childern RUSSIA GERMANY AND ME LIVE TOGETHER! WE HAVE TO TAKE BOTH DAMN THIRD REICH AND FUCKING USSR HOME! I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE TWO ASSHOLES I FUCKING FOUGHT AGAINST!

Goddess: You don't want to know how much they've been glaring and barking at each other. Russian and me have to sit between them to stop them.

Can I into Nordic?: wait who the frick is driving you guys?!

Goddess: Calm down. Poland agreed to drive us. We have discussed things out with them and both Vater and USSR have agreed to not attack them. Poland is okay with them being free as long as they don't have to stay in the same room with them. Poland thinks they are more sane now.

God Save the Queen: I do have to say, they seem more sane then when I last saw each of them...

Baguette: I agree. Reich isn't virtually foaming at the mouth, USSR seems less cold and bitter and... well.., J.E. isn't constantly talking about weapons and defeating China and actually seems calmer and F.I. is has a better self esteem and is less nervous or prone to get a hissy fit and rage-destruct stuff.

PERKELE: Huh, good to know...

Tripaloski: Hewwo wewcame to my pwesentation..

PERKELE: Okay wtf??