History is mostly gae - sponsored by Citrus

5:03 a.m.

"A mistake"

God Save the Queen: Happy Pride Month. Eleanor Roosevelt was queer, the Little Mermaid was a homosexual love story, James Dean liked men, Emily Dickinson was a lesbian, Nikola Tesla was asexual, Freddie Mercury was bisexual & British Indian, and black trans-women pioneered the homosexual rights movement.

God Save the Queen: Florence Nightingale was a lesbian, Leonardo da Vinci was homosexual, Michelangelo too, Jane Austen liked women, Hathepsut was not cisgender and Alexander the Great was a "power bottom".

White Death: Where the fuck does this come from we are literally in the middle of pride month.

Upside down Poland: Shhhhh stfu Finland

Fourth Reich: Honestly, I'm just loving this for that last one.

Cotton Eye Joe: probably not historically backed but fuck yes

Wales: it is though.

Cotton Eye Joe: prove it lmao

Wales: BET!

Fourth Reich: Bet.

Wales: :)

Wales: Eleanor Roosevelt wrote love letters to Lorena Hickok.

Wales: love letters Hans Christian Anderson wrote to Edvard Collin contain elements that appeared in The Little Mermaid, which he was writing at the same time.

Wales: several people who knew James Dean have talked about his relationships with men.

Wales: letters and poems allude to a romance between Emily Dickinson and at least two women.

Wales: Nikola Tesla was adverse to touch. he said he fell in love with one woman but never touched her and didn't want to get married.

Wales: Freddie Mercury is well known for his attraction to men but was also linked to several women, including Barbara Valentin whom he lived with shortly before he died. friends have talked about being invited into their bed and walking in on them having sex (documentary Freddies Mercury: The Great Pretender).

Fourth Reich: Marsha P. Johnson and Sylvia Rivera are two of the best-known activists who fought in the Stonewall riots.

Fourth Reich: Florence Nightingale refused four marriage proposals and her letters and memoir suggest a love for women.

Fourth Reich: Leonardo da Vinci never married or fathered children, was once brought up on sodomy charges, and a sketch in one of his notebooks is two penises walking toward a hole labled with the nickname of his apprentice.

Fourth Reich has send what-the-fuck-da-vinci.png

png