Part 1, Last Chapter

Deception, Paula's longest and most desired doing; after separating from her ex over a year each time they physically meet its the greatest and most desirable feeling.

She knew he's her kryptonite and he makes her weak in the knees, wishing her last encounter was the last. As he stepped through the door her heart pounced with desire, her pussy dripping wet with anxiety, she welcomed him like he was still hers, she leaned over and gave him a deep kiss, knowing it was wrong, but it was all right! He sat on the couch next to her, I guess he wanted to talk, she didn't allow him to, as all she wanted was his lips on hers.

He offered her an avacado, but knew deep down he wanted to be all over her, body mind and soul. His lips on hers was an enchanting feeling, his manhood hard against her cunt she couldn't help but squeeze him harder, Paula, got up kneeled infront him while he sat on the couch, 'this is so wrong, but I can't help it' was her words to him. Slowly she pulled his zipper he held her hands, 'relax', she uttered softly pulling his hard dick out, Paula, kissing and sucking his hard dick with all the passion left inside her body, Tony, moaning loudly as she looked up at him with her bright eyes 'I miss you' he uttered, she knew that was his senses slowly leaving his body, as he was in a rush and told her he couldn't stay long, as his girlfriend is expecting him soon.

Knowing he was in a rush to get home they both stripped naked, he said to her 'I wanna fuck you so bad, show me your pretty pussy?', laying on the floor with her legs pointing to heaven, he slowly licked her cunt with excitement and started tongue fucking her, 'this is so wrong' she wispered slowly, 'am about to cum and I want to feel you deep inside my wet pussy'. Reverse cow girl was her favorite as his dick is above average, about an hour to do this all over, but time was running out, slowly sitting on his dick trossing just how he loves it, a few bounces and she had her second orgasm, knowing exactly how to please him she sucked on his dick again, Tony, tossed Paula, on her back slide his big black cock deep inside her already wet pussy, fucking her so good, the pain, the pleasure, the juices it was just enough for her to scream with pleasure! She begged him to fuck her crazy like he use to, he paused for a moment as he wanted to cum; slapping her clit with his long dick and then fucking her again and again, he begs her to give him another chance, but she is engaged to be married to Richardo.

Breaking her concentration with all that talk, the only thing on her mind at this point was how much she still loves him, to the bedroom they went he jumps in the bed landing on his back she started sucking his dick again, licking all her juices, she laid next to him as she got lost. Tony, climbed on top and trossed his big dick back into her cunt, both bodies were instinct, the passion was unspeakable, after several successful orgasm for Paula, he finally came.

They laid and talked for a short while as his now partner called, but he didn't answer, Paula, 'I love pleasing you' he said. He showered and got dressed, Paula, went to the living room still naked, Tony's girlfriend called the second time, he kissed Paula, and they said their goodbyes.

Later in the night Paula's finace got home, she was so lost knowing Richardo, didn't deserve the deception, Paula, went inside the bathroom and send Tony, a separation text as she needed to move on with her life and apologized for her part in there doings as she wants her wedding to go on as planned.