Part 7 His First 123 Experience

Richardo, laid very still on the bed. Lastnight was very festive for him, drinking and his after party; he'd resisted all earlier attempts at being woken, but he had a company to attend to. He rolled over kissed his bride to be before heading to the shower.

Paula, rushed down stairs to prepare her fiance's breakfast, black coffee to go, alongside scrambled eggs and waffles, an orange and a apple. She walked him to the garage door kissed him advising him to be safe on the road and to have an awesome day.

Hours after getting the house ready and meal preparation was done for dinner, Paula reached out to Keke, giving her a synopsis of her night when she got home and expressed the only thing that was missing was her. Wrapping up her conversation she invited her to visit them in a few weeks for games night. Keke, accepted because she missed having Paula, and the fun they brought to each others life although she didn't like the idea of sharing her.

Preparations set in place for her games night/sleep over was epic and only three people were invited; this was the true meaning of a private party. Paula is an exquisite planner, chef and decorator, Richardo is her main investor and she had high end clients due to his business as well.

Keke, got to the house a bit before seven in the evening. Greeted with a glass of chardonnay and a long deep kiss, this was her first time at Paula's house, "Richardo, will be here soon", Paula said, dresses in a super short revealing white dress and no bra with her nipples well aroused. "A grand tour for you my love, follow me", in excitement. They chatted and chatted throughout the house tour.

On Keke's mind was the taste of Paula's juices and all she had to offer. Sex maybe, a lot of sex, but who am I to judge her? Twenty minutes later Richardo, was home; she greeted him with passion and excitement "kiss our baby, my love" stunned, but he obeyed her and excused himself to get more comfortable. Both ladies went to the kitchen, Paula then brought the meal to the dining room with Keke's, help. Fun and games started after supper one thing led to the other.

Truth, dare or strip was written on cards that had to be pulled from a bag after a game of uno, Richardo was chilled and worked with the flow, but he wasn't a big fan of games, he had a huge business head. A lot of saucy moments were captured, Keke's worst sexual moment was fucking her first cousin, Richardo, was dared to lick Keke's cunt for 20 seconds and Paula, grabbed a 'lick ass' ticket from the bag, she refused and ate the paper. This was new for her, but not something she had ever thought about doing.

Everyone pretty blitzed from the drinking and partying, Richardo butt naked, Keke braless while Paula, sat in her sexy little dress. Keke, got up off the carpet and moved over to Paula, where she started kissing her slowly, Paula paused on the edge of the sofa, toes pressed into the soft pile of the carpet, confident that her fiance would join in. Padding slowly across the hallway wearing nothing but cologne. Keke, looked up at Paula, with a sexy glint in her light brown eyes and nodded.

"Let's get this off," Keke said, as she lifted the dress over Paula's head. She ran her hands down her back and squeezed her ass, firm, but softly. She lightly bites her neck as she makes short kisses making her way to her nipples, stearing at Paula's perfect breasts. She pulled off her thong tossing it aside, Paula laid on her back, as Keke tongue her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. Despite her self-consciousness, Richardo was still missing, she gently rolled from under her, Keke stared at her heart-shaped bum as she bends over and pick the phone up; suddenly he walks into the room "don't just stand there" she said "get over here and join us".

Lightning the atmosphere, Paula walked over to her man "do you still wanna join us babe?" He nodded.

"I thought you may need some extra stimulation Keke", while he showed her several toys, she pointed to the black massaging wand "how many speeds?" Paula replied, seven. "It goes on your clit ". She flicked it on, the toy gently hummed. Then she flicks it again, more aggressive buzzing started.

Richardo's, hazel eyes made contact with Paula's; both women stared at him with his tight abs and strong muscular body with his tattooed chest, his right arm stroking his very hard cock, Paula laid Keke on her back using the vibrator to massage her aroused clit, the toy vibrates in short, quick bursts "do you like that?" Richardo said, pushing his cock on her lips, she moaned in pleasure and nodded. She gasp as the rapid buzzes give way to a long, sustained vibration. She tightened her legs around the vibrator, but Paula gently holds them apart, torturing her in the most exquisite way as she gently kissed and sucked on Richardo's cock. His eyes have practically rolled back in his head as she sucked away.

He grabbed Paula by the hips, as Keke let out the strongest moan ever heard, she kept going as waves of intense release washed over her, rocking her hips until every last tremor was complete. Still shaking, Richardo slid a condom on he teased Keke's already soaking pussy, while Paula sat in her face, gentle strokes she begged him to fuck her harder as she continued to lick on Paula's pussy. Paula kissed her man, "do you love it baby?" He nodded "fuck her for the both of us, show her how you make me cum" she uttered. Keke's tongue sliding in and out her cunt while she massages her clit, moaning in intense pleasure she burst "am cumming for you baby" shaking and spewing loads of juices, Richardo kneeled down to lick her juices while massaging her clit with the wand.

Richardo clears his throat, and the girls giggled like horny teenagers who've been caught. He grins, showing an adorable snaggletooth. "That was incredible" he said as both women came at this point, he continued, gesturing his still-erect cock, "could we contine taking care of this bad boy?" Both women went on by sucking on his shaft and balls, the pleasure on his face as he grunts with desire. Paula mesmerised by the sight of Keke's plump lips expertly gliding up and down Rich's stiff cock. Only moments before Paula, came so hard that it was challenging for her to get off the sofa, but she felt something stirring again. Keke unlatched with a satisfied smile. "Your turn," she says. Paula kissed her, tasting both herself and Rich, and placed her lips on the tip of his cock.

Paula, massaged the head for a few seconds, just enough to drive him crazy, before taking him in fully, and stroking his balls. "Oh fuck," Richardo groans. She savoured his cock, and take him deeper down her throat, using her hands on his shaft. "Come here gorgeous" Rich said to Paula, kneeling her on the rug right in front Keke, where she proceeds to eat her pussy.

"I'm a little tight," Paula whispered as she eased onto Rich's cock. She relishes the pressure, slight pain, and started to work her hips up and down. Soon, Rich grunts at the sight, of Paula eating Keke's cunt, thrusting deeper and faster Richardo's climax joins hers, and Keke purrs her contentment as orgasm rocks them all to the core.

He kissed them satisfyingly as he knew this was the beginning of the beginning and an experience he will never forget!.