Part 6 Awareness

Drawing closer to her breaking point Paula, decided to turn a few pages, her life was spiraling uphill she was blessed and couldn't ask for anything more. Richardo, returning from his business trip was one of the best thing that could happen to Paula.

They had finally set a date for their upcoming wedding and the preparations were grand, life was making hugh turns for the best for them both; Richardo, was more open minded and more relaxed when it came to his fiance's needs, there time away was needed and did she fail to bring him into her world?! How graphic and detailed she was and how open and in love they both were.

After weeks of reassurance and detailed conversations Paula, decided to tell Richardo, of her affairs with other women and how much she would love to share her world with him, she asked for spontaneity and openness and he agreed to try, as his priority was to embrace her body, mind and soul. He dedicated his time away from work to her and she loved every minute of the changes.

Keke, was invited out for brunch as she wanted them to get to know eachother, an awesome judge of character was Richardo. The evening was festive Paula, could finally breathe she was now able to be herself around her fiance. Several years together and he had hardcore liquor outside the house. Opening up and speaking of his world.

After hours of socializing and a drunken man. Paula, decided to call the night to an end, poor Richardo, he couldn't stop talking and laughing, but those laughters was just what Paula needed. His mind was at ease from work and his jacket and tie was left home. She brought him home and gave him a cold shower soon he was back.

Paula, kissed him softly and hugged him tightly; it wasn't a scheduled day to be sexual, but she did take advantage of the opportunity. In the shower they kissed and caressed eachother Richardo, being all dominant, slipped his finger between the wet folds of her flesh providing the physical stimulation her body demanded, he cupped one of her breasts, squeezing on her already swollen nipple hard between two fingers feeling a familiar electric ripple of pleasure, this reminded her of the first time being intimate with Tony. Her thighs clamped around his other hand briefly, an automatic response to the pleasurable sensations filling her. His fingers moved autonomously, her movements maintaining the first flush of arousal with ease and building on it, parting her lips and easing towards her clit. He moved slowly, his fingers tracing lazy circles around it, careful not to press too hard too soon she muttered.

Kneeling before his naked body, visualising his perfect abs and beautifully erect cock. Soaking in the detail, she kissed his cock steering at his smooth shaven balls that demanded to be cupped and licked. Her lips parted in readiness to take him deep into her mouth while her fingers found the firm flesh of her clit and squeezed it gently as she licked along the length of his shaft while looking up into his eyes and watching the pleasure unfold on his face. She found herself being lifted in his strong arms and felt the tip of his cock pressing against the sodden entrance of her pussy. A few strokes drove her to climax while he pinched and squeezed her hard nipples, every movement drove her to another peak as she cried out in pleasure. His hands clenched to her most sensitive flesh, causing a second climax he pulled his cock out laying her on the edge of the bath, licking her cunt as she squirted in his face, he slowly eased back, his heart returning to a normal pace where he licked all her juices. This must be the liquor talking.

He turned the shower on, hot water cascaded over them sending a wave of goosebumps racing across their bodies as he caressed her with his hands, the sensation was exquisite and she closed her eyes, savouring the feeling for the fleeting moment that it lasted.

He laid very still on the sofa with his cock still hard she proceeded to give him pleasure, she climbed over him in the squatting position where she rides his cock until he exploded, they proceeded to bed cuddling lost in excitement and love.....