Part 5, Unleashed

As she pulled into the driveway of motel 69 anxiety rushed through her body. The simplest of touch would cause her body to erupt, her adrenaline was high and her mind was all over the place, the feeling of excitement rushed through her veins. Was she worth the drive, is she any good, what to expect? Was just a few of the questions running through her mind. She then came to her senses as she looked up and saw the smile of Keke, in a distance, her heart melted and all anxiety disappeared.

Her mind was free of Richardo and Tony, and the only person she could think of was Keke. Her breast, her legs, her ass, her lips and the sweet aroma of her body. She sat and watched Keke, walking to the room, she could now smell her own juices as it flows down her legs. The only thing that could quench her thirst and fulfill her desire, was the gentle touch of Keke's tongue on her clit, the stiffness stroking in and out of her dripping pussy. Paula exited the car, rushing to the room she saw Keke, heading to. Sexual thoughts bursting through her head as if her life depends on it. She longed to be fucked getting multiple orgasms as only Tony, could bring her such satisfaction.

Paula, knocked on the door, but no answer, listening patiently she could hear sounds of water running from the shower. She tried the lock to her surprise the door was open, as she stepped inside she saw Keke's clothes laying on the floor. She rushed to the bathroom finding Keke, dripping wet from her bath. She undressed, walked closer to keke who greeted her with a big smile and a sloppy kiss.

Rolled to Keke's side Paula, folding between her breast feeling safe and warm, knowing she had became fond of her. Exquisitely happy - she wanted to show her how great of a cunt licker she was. Scoot down and eat me, Keke said, without hesitating she kissed her nipples before leaving her breasts, licking and nibbling down her tummy was effortless as it made her cunt soaking wet. Wiggled her way to her clit using her velvet tongue giving her heavenly licks. Keke was moaning, Paula wanted her to do a lot more.

Laying her on the bathroom floor, parted her thighs stearing at her pussy, she had full fleshy lip, her clit swollen from desire, he cunt glistened from juices, Paula applied her wet velvety tongue on her wet cunt, she loved it, and her moans said she was too. Breathing on her clit pushing it back with her tongue, rubbing  it in circular motions made her cunt got wetter.  Sucking on her her clit as if it was a tiny cock, Keke moaned louder.

As she sucked, her lips firmly clamped on her engorged clit, using her tongue to  flick her bud. Slowly, but purposefully, she curled two fingers into her already opened cunt; meeting no resistance. She gasped, moaning continuously. Her fingers slid into her faster, her juices were thickening, her cunt clenching. Gazing her clit with her teeth, only gently, but firmly. At the same time fingering her hole.

Paula felt her cunt clenching her fingers. She squirted into her face, drenching her. She luxuriated in the feeling knowing she had given her pleasure. In itself, that was almost enough to give her an orgasm. She loved to please, and got the results she wanted.

The moment, in the immediate aftermath of giving her lover an orgasm, where the world seems perfect. Her wetness, the warmth of her body, all induced a feeling of well-being. She loved feeling her body quiver and shake.

Suddenly Paula was seized by Keke's hands. She hauled her up to her breasts, planting her face firmly between them. Looking up, Paula saw her smile.

'Fuck, your bossy, but am about to show you what I am made of' Keke uttered. The invitation was irresistible,  Keke brought her to the bed. Leaped into her open arms. Paula's legs wide opened, her wet pussy pressed against her tummy. Her hands gripping her butt. Her face firmly lodged between her glorious breasts. She squeezed her bum. She felt the warmth of her body engulfed hers. Her arms went around her neck, as she pushed into her ample breasts. 

Raised her legs, pushing them back, grabbing her ankles. She was conscious knowing her pussy was exposed to her. She grunted. It was partly the effort of holding onto her ankles, but mostly the effect of her girl-cock fucking her hard. Her juices leaked; Lips on lips, her tongue now darting in and out. The wetness between her legs made her shiver, and reminded her of what she wanted.

With such confidence,  unleashing her art while pleasuring her body, was the most fulfilling experience Paula had over the years...