Chapter 33- Teenage Dream

Niall:

I don't think I had ever been more nervous in my life. Harry held onto my hand tightly as if he was worried I would run away at any moment. And let me tell you, I wanted to. 

We walked down the hall together in silence and refused to look any where but straight in front of us. We were on our way to our first meeting with management since we came out to the public. The last few weeks had been pretty smooth but I knew people would start to hate on us and it would become difficult any day now, to even hold my boyfriend's hand.

We had another concert tonight after our meeting. The other lads rounded the corner meeting us in the lobby.

"Hey." I said smiling at them as Harry dropped my hand.

"Ready?" Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Why are you taking this so lightly?" Harry grumbled at Louis. I could tell that he was annoyed.

"It's just a meeting Haz." Louis said as he placed his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry shrugged it away and plopped down in one of the waiting room chairs. Liam sat beside him and Zayn beside him. Lou stood against one leg propped against the wall. I could sense the tension between him and Liam. Liam let out a rough breath and stood up. He looked around at all of us and then made his way out of the room.

"Li," Louis said.

"Go Lou." I said. He nodded and followed Liam down the hall. I looked down at my upset boyfriend.

"Haz." I whispered grabbing his chin and pulling his face up to look at me. His eyes were full of worry.

"What?" He snapped.

"Take a breath love." I whispered. He rolled his eyes but did it regardless.

"Good, now look at me." I said as I sat down beside him. His eyes met mine.

"It's going to be fine." I said.

"I just got you, Niall. I don't want to loose you." He said.

"Why would you lose me?" I asked him.

"What if they make us-"

"Boys, right this way." A lady in a tight red suit said motioning for us to follow her down the hall.

Harry mumbled something inaudible and stood up. Zayn followed us into the room and Liam and Louis quickly joined, faces both flushed. 

We sat down around a round table in front of 3 men I didn't recognize. But the people were different every time.

"Hi boys, I'm Nathan Anderson and this is Kyle Holland and Micheal Lasier." A short round man with thick glasses said.

I nodded, only out of politeness.

Harry squeezed my hand hard making me yelp out.

"Harry!" I whispered.

"Sorry, Niall." He said. He genuinely did look sorry.

"It's okay babe." I said rubbing my sore hand. He must really be tearing himself up about this. I was nervous but not anywhere near the level of Harry.

"So, after your little announcement..." Nathan said squinting his eyes at us.

Here we go. I thought.

"Well you can imagine that we weren't too happy about it." Kyle said.

Harry glanced over at me and then back to the 3 men in front of us.

"But then Simon called and told us that if we tried to punish you in anyway we were fired, so I guess good luck with your relationship." Kyle said acting as if we had some kind of disease.