Chapter 36- Stronger

Harry:

"Come on, Haz come play with us!" Niall begged pulling on my hand.

"I'll just watch." I said plopping down in the grass.

"Please!!" He begged pouting at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You go! I wanna see how good you are before I come out and beat your butt." I said.

"Is that a promise?" He asked.

"Yes." I said smiling up at him. He smirked and leaned down and pecked my lips lightly leaving them tingling.

I watched his cute little bum as he ran out to the middle of the field where the rest of the boys were waiting on him to play footie with them.

I leaned back against the tree and smiled at my laughing boyfriend. He was so perfect in everyway. I loved the way his thick blonde hair bounced ontop of his head as he ran and the the strength in his legs with every step.

He tripped over his feet and ended up on the ground. I chuckled at him, but then I noticed he wasn't getting up.

"Niall." I whispered. The others boys hadn't noticed yet.

"NIALL!" I shouted as I sprung from my spot and raced to where he was curled up on the ground clutching his knee.

I fell down beside him as the other boys made their way to us.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?!" I asked.

His face was twisted in pain and he was begining to look white.

"Niall what happened?" Louis asked.

"Call an ambulence." He muttered.

"What can I do?" I asked near tears.

He just looked at me. So I moved so that he could lean against me.

"What's wrong baby?" I whispered.

"It's my knee." He said. I looked to where his hand was clutching his bare skin.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Yeah, we need an abulence down on Park Avenue 65453." Louis said. "He um..." He stopped and looked to Niall.

"Dislocated my knee." He said breathlessly.

Louis repeated the message and then thanked the opperater.

"Can I see it Baby?" I asked again.

"You don't want to it's gross." He said but he slowly peeled his hand off of his leg and winced in pain. My eyes flickered to it and I felt a bit of bile rising in my throat.His entire knee cap was stuck over on the right of his leg.

He covered it while I averted my eyes to his face.

"How much pain?" I asked.

"Alot." He said breathlessly.

"How much longer?!" Niall asked Louis.

"I don't know." He said nervously.

People are the park were starting to notice.

"Louis' call management." Liam demanded as him and Zayn took their place, blocking Niall from the view of the crowds.

Finally I heard the sirens off in the distance.

"Harry," He whispered.

"What boo?" I asked.

"I'm scared." He said.

"It'll be okay, baby they'll fix everything." I told him.

He frowned and hid his face in my neck.

"They're here," Liam said. When Niall looked up, I could see the fear in his eyes.