{17}

Rebecca

. . .

I'm practically panting now.

Kai has moved between my legs, supporting himself on his forearms above me. Now that he's no longer in the water, I can see the way his gorgeous form ripples with every staggering breath he takes. He's sexy without even trying, but he's still too far away. The heat I feel dims each time he touches me, but each time he pulls away it increases tenfold. It's become suffocating, and I have the vaguest notion that he's aware of this.

"Why haven't you touched me yet?"

I don't mean to say it aloud, but the question comes out so positively scathing that Kai flinches, sitting back on his heels. I want to wince at my own tone, but I don't think I have the energy to move enough to do so.

"I—I don't..."

I'm still breathing hard, hardly dragging in any air. "I know you've done it before," I croak, sounding just as mean as before.

Kai winces once again, his hands running up my sides, grasping the waistband of my skirt and brusquely tugging it, and my panties down and off, flinging them unceremoniously to the side. "I don't know how to... start."

I want to sob as his cooling touch leaves me once again, the heat making it's reprise. Kai inhales a sharp breath, his eyes flitting green as he lets out a low animalistic growl.

"Kiss me," I spit through gritted teeth. I've become quite bossy—not to mention outright mean—with my sudden change in temperature, hmm...

Kai nods, tendrils of his wet hair flopping into his face. The action for some reason propels my gaze downward, and I allow my eyes to travel to his pecs and abs. He's surprisingly built for a teenager, I muse as I practically begin to salivate when little beads of water slide down his chest.

He reaches for me, a hand coming out to cup my cheek, but hesitates, still uncertain. With a sudden surge of energy, I let out a roar, reaching up to drag his mouth down to meet mine. Our lips and tongues begin an uncoordinated tango of pure unadulterated lust and I find myself letting out a soft sigh as Kai settles his weight between my thighs.

I wrap my arms around his neck, anchoring him in place as I continue to maul his mouth. Though hesitant at first, Kai easily falls into rhythm with me and gladly slides his hands beneath my ass, lifting my pelvis to his.

I let out a quiet moan when he squeezes the round globes in his hands, and Kai smiles against my lips. His lips leave mine and I want to yell at him, to lash out, to fight, but they're soon peppering open-mouthed kisses all over my jaw and under my ear.

"Take my shirt off," I order, my back arching off of the cold rock beneath me. Why didn't we move to the air mattress?

"No," Kai growls.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No," Kai growls once more. He attaches his lips to my shoulder, where he had bit before and I begin to tremble. He sucks at it harshly, and my eyes roll back into my head as I grasp him tighter. "Not yet."

He's definitely leaving a mark. I moan a little louder when his hand brushes over the fabric of my shirt, ghosting over my nipple.

Kai's hand returns to my hip, and I let out a sound that's a cross between a sigh and a gasp as he lifts me just a bit higher, and grinds his erection into me.

He's still sucking at that fucking spot on my neck, and I'm nearly incoherent, but I manage to murmur, "Then, take your pants off." They have pads sewn into them, which I can feel, and the material is quite thick. But they're also extremely tight and leave nothing to the imagination.

I never thought I'd be thankful for the creation of compression shorts to replace athletic cups...

"No," Kai growls through gritted teeth, less convincing than before, and flips us over, laying me on his chest.

I'm powerless to do much more than lay there like a limp noodle, letting out the occasional uncontrollable sigh each time my clit makes contact with his covered erection. My breathing is labored and shaky and I can tell that Kai is having trouble containing himself as well.

I feel cooler than I had before, but it's not enough. "Take them off," I sob, hands flying out to push at his chest, though I don't actually have the strength to lift myself so that's useless.

"Fuck," Kai moans against my neck. He lifts me slightly, and rolls the wet material down his muscular thighs. They get caught at his ankles and I marvel at his ability to hold me up, as he kicks off his cleats and uses his toes to peel away his socks.

I cry out with relief as I fall back on his chest. Due to our movement, my core lands just a few inches over where I need it to be, but just as I attempt to adjust myself and rectify that, Kai grabs my hips to still me.

"I'm not fucking you. Okay?"

I sigh in frustration and nod, wiggling my hips until his grip eases. He said fucking, not making love.

I maneuver myself, using the new found strength in my legs to position my core on the underside of his erection. Hard and throbbing, it lays prone, flat on his stomach. My outer lips separate almost instinctively, and I let out a whimper, rolling my hips as I make direct contact with his cock for the first time.

"Oh my God," I whisper, eyes closing in pleasure.

Letting out a growl, Kai's hair tangles in my ponytail and our lips meet once again. This time the kiss is even more intense. Our tongues battle for dominance as I moan and cry into his mouth.

"Faster," he orders. Kai's hands take their place on my hips, helping me chase my own high.

I feel wetter than I can ever recall, and feel myself growing even more soaked as I realize the only thing separating us from actually having sex was a couple inches of his oversized dick. I whimper at the feel of the bulge pressing against me. It's still not enough! A tear escapes my eye as he contnues to move me above him, helping me with that delicious friction.

Kai reaches beneath my top and unhooks my bra in one swift movement. It's strapless so it can't be seen with my cheerleading uniform and my breasts are instantly released from the cups. I could feel my own hips moving faster as I picked up my pace, unable to stop pushing myself harder onto Kai.

He appears mesmerized by the sight of my breasts bouncing beneath my shirt. Eyes flashing green, he growls, "Fuck it," and rips my shirt off, tugging the wet material off of me before flinging it into the corner.

I let out a choked cry, as finally, his mouth encases my nipple. Kai bites at it, abusing the little nub before giving the same treatment to the other.

I whine in pleasure, my hips stuttering against his. "Kai," I moan, feeling my release approaching as I practically rode him.

We were naked, and with one little slip he would be deep inside of me. Obviously happy with the new access he allowed himself, Kai began scattering love bites over my breasts, occasionally returning to that one spot on my shoulder.

My orgasm bubbles up in the pit of my belly, I'm so close, and Kai has to be aware of that. He groans in tandem with me and I find myself letting out a sudden cry, leaning forward to capture Kai's lips as my orgasm hits.

I shudder as my inner walls clench around nothing, the sensation causing me to feel sensitive and empty.

But I'm cool now, the coldness embracing me from within, rather than radiating from where Kai touches and I try to pull away, sensibility regarding safe sex kicking in.

However, I'm a slave to my own desire as Kai's hands continue to grip my hips, forcing me to ride out my orgasm. I'm still so raw, but it pushes me unexpectedly into a second one and I convulse and twitch against Kai, unable to control my movements once more.

"Shit," I cry out, as suddenly, I'm impaled.

😊✌🏽

This is slightly edited. Sorry for being so late, and the evil almost update. I had some errors I needed to fix first(i had author's notes still in it 😬) Next update is hopefully on Halloween!!!❤️